What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

Minnieminn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for a deed. I have 5 bolts, a tape, a plank, lots if panels, and some screws to trade. PM me, please, if interested :)

GC idahodebra lvl 47

I can sell you 2 land deeds if u still need it. :) i need some screws. Just sell me as much as possible.
Also, i need 4 red berries cakes to complete my boat order. Sell me some if possible. Leaving in 13 hours time. THANK YOU.

GameCentre ID: ziminn

Lex1Nex1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can sell you 2 land deeds if u still need it. :) i need some screws. Just sell me as much as possible.
Also, i need 4 red berries cakes to complete my boat order. Sell me some if possible. Leaving in 13 hours time. THANK YOU.

GameCentre ID: ziminn

I have extra screws as well as 4 red berry cakes if you need.

idahodebra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Minnieminn said:
Thank you very much! ^^

I think you are getting your trades mixed up! I went ahead and put up the screws for you, cuz I'm nice like that;). In the future, though, if you stick to PMs for trades, it will go a lot more smoothly. I missed the deeds, and Lex1Nex1 is confused about wth you are talking about!

GC idahodebra lvl 47

Lex1Nex1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for reposting that! I think he/she had us confused.

GC idahodebra lvl 47

After I saw your post I went in search of it. It can be confusing for the new people. Plus, on occasion, in a rush to reply, you can hit the wrong quote replying to the wrong person and confusion ensues. It happens I guess.
Sorry you missed the deeds though.

idahodebra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lex1Nex1 said:
After I saw your post I went in search of it. It can be confusing for the new people. Plus, on occasion, in a rush to reply, you can hit the wrong quote replying to the wrong person and confusion ensues. It happens I guess.
Sorry you missed the deeds though.

It does get confusing, especially if you're a n00b! I got ahold of the deed from someone else, so it's all good :)

GC idahodebra lvl 47

Basana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks many thanks for the one who helped me!
I need only three creams
Ten minutes before it leaves i cant make more!
I will buy them full price:eek:

u GoT oWn3d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Basana said:
Thanks many thanks for the one who helped me!
I need only three creams
Ten minutes left i cant make more!
I will buy them full price:eek:

I have them

GC: u GoT oWn3d (level 45)

Most reactions