What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

troublemaker2018

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Im looking for tapes, mallets or markers.
I have planks and land deeds.
Please PM me if you wanna trade :)

troublemaker2018

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm still looking for panels, mallets and tapes. I have lot of planks, deeds, screws and nails to trade. Please pm me Anytime if you're interested to trade. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

troublemaker2018

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I want to trade my 50planks for tapes or panels. Please PM me if you want to trade with me. Thanks

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have screws to trade for any other silo or barn items.

If anyone of level 55 or above is looking to join a neighbourhood, Friendly Farms is looking for new members. We are mainly from the UK and US and there is nearly always someone on line to chat too.

Many thanks Jo :)
GCID jonew10
Level 85

alissac123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for bolts...have 10 maps and 10 tape to trade! Please kik or PM me if interested. Thanks

hhanny2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello farmer friend....

i need plank... can trade with hand drill, tar bucket or map pieces ...
pls let me know... GC = hhanny2012

hhanny2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to trade my 50planks for tapes or panels. Please PM me if you want to trade with me. Thanks

hi... i hv 25 panels... i would like to trade with planks, pls let me know... GC id = hhanny2012, already sent request to ur gc id, tx

Green farm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!anyone know about a farm named "Nya" in hay day.I was following him but suddenly one morning I found that he is not in my friends list anymore.

Please guide me if you know that is it possible to remove followers in hay day?

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone!anyone know about a farm named "Nya" in hay day.I was following him but suddenly one morning I found that he is not in my friends list anymore.

Please guide me if you know that is it possible to remove followers in hay day?
Yes, you can delete someone who is following you. You go to the Followers tab, press and hold on the follower you want to delete and an X will appear. If you hit the X, they will be removed. I have done this with followers who are no longer playing the game.

Most reactions

Latest posts