What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY IMPROVEMENTS-what we think should be in the next update (no friend requests)

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crucialkev said:
You made me laugh! I've not accidentally bought a 'stupid bird house' (yet!) but I have accidentally speeded up harvest by mistake!

I wasn't very amused at the time lol. I was saving up diamonds to upgrade some of my machines.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crucialkev said:
You made me laugh! I've not accidentally bought a 'stupid bird house' (yet!) but I have accidentally speeded up harvest by mistake!

And at the beginning with the tutorial the scarecrow tells you to speed up eggs!

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:
This is just ridiculous. I get loads of van orders asking for blue woolly sweaters, and they take 3hrs to make. I don't have a cake oven, and one order came in just now for 3 carrot cakes.

Just trash that order and wait for a new one.

Naomi.Uk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also think it would be a good idea to cancel something you have put in your machine/oven etc. So say you are making 4 wooly jumpers in blue, and you are on jumper one & then get an order for white jumpers you could cancel the other 3 and replace them with white for your order. Without being penalised and made to use diamonds too.

crucialkev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
There needs to be some sort of confirm action before spending diamonds. I am the unhappy owner of a stupid birdhouse that cost me 5 diamonds and I've accidentally speeded up lots of harvests :(

Is that 'confirm action' button sorted yet!? I've just bought some gold ore I didn't want! Good job I have a smelter!! LOL

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crucialkev said:
Is that 'confirm action' button sorted yet!? I've just bought some gold ore I didn't want! Good job I have a smelter!! LOL

No it's not :( I wouldn't mind but they make a song and dance about the new update when they haven't given us anything we actually asked for and in some ways have made the game worse instead of better.

fats

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi every one I'm new in the game , I need neighbors :) does any one know what level can we plant pumpkins ? Thanks ()

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fats said:
Hi every one I'm new in the game , I need neighbors :) does any one know what level can we plant pumpkins ? Thanks ()

You plant pumpkins something like level 20.

SweetSarahGirlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to be able to "bookmark" or "follow" more people than we currently can. Right now I think it's like 5 or something? Not only do I follow people's farms that aren't in my friends list, but because of the large number of friends I have, there are a few favorite that I like to shop at and it would be SO much easier to be able to scroll through my list and jump right to the blue ones!

hadaf9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wish list
1- add fishing abn ability to sell fishs
2- add ability to produce chicks from egs
3- add confirmation on diamond spending
4- modify order prices
5- produce wood when tree dead
6- Buy advertising space in the magazine for hours , days etc.
7- counter on village , how much products produced and how much sales done and visitors visit ( information on my village to me and others ) to see if the farm perform well or not
8- ability to exchange coins with diamonds and vice verse

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hadaf9 said:
wish list
1- add fishing abn ability to sell fishs
2- add ability to produce chicks from egs
3- add confirmation on diamond spending
4- modify order prices
5- produce wood when tree dead
6- Buy advertising space in the magazine for hours , days etc.
7- counter on village , how much products produced and how much sales done and visitors visit ( information on my village to me and others ) to see if the farm perform well or not
8- ability to exchange coins with diamonds and vice verse

That's some wishful thinking. Since Supercell lost so much money with the toolbox glitch they have been trying hard to get those diamonds back. Perfect example is the Errand Boy.

1. I can see them making this a diamond cost feature like the Errand Boy.
2. Will not happen since you can buy adult chickens.
3. Much needed feature but then again they want you to waste diamonds so you'll have to buy more.
4. Won't happen because it designed for you to buy diamonds.
5. Read number 4.
6. A good reason to charge us more diamonds.
7. Sort of useful feature but this feature may overload their already fragile servers.
8. Coins for diamonds will never happen. Diamonds for coins will be profitable for Supercell.

Last edited:

hadaf9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's some wishful thinking. Since Supercell lost so much money with the toolbox glitch they have been trying hard to get those diamonds back. Perfect example is the Errand Boy.

1. I can see them making this a diamond cost feature like the Errand Boy.
2. Will not happen since you can buy adult chickens.
3. Much needed feature but then again they want you to waste diamonds so you'll have to buy more.
4. Won't happen because it designed for you to buy diamonds.
5. Read number 4.
6. A good reason to charge us more diamonds.
7. Sort of useful feature but this feature may overload their already fragile servers.
8. Coins for diamonds will never happen. Diamonds for coins will be profitable for Supercell.

Agree with your comments but I may add some ideas as source of profit and leave us poor player enjoy the game :eek:
- Adv. on the magazine ; Before I saw that but it's not working any more
- Do some deals with international or local companies such as Craft for cheese, Danoub for yougart ..etc to brand there products and this consider creative adv. and they may generate good profit from it.
- They can also get profit from us if they allow us to brand our products
- They can add farm competition or Exhibition sponsors by companies

i.e. sponsors and adv. is the biggest powerful source of revenue

This game is really addicting game ! I love Hay Day!!

hadaf9

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I just notice the information is there if you check the achievement panel , I find my self produced 2.8 million egg so far :eek:

revjon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
there should be a confirmation button to use the diamonds, i accidentally tap the diamond twice, first is adding another slot and second is in the bushes.

hope that they will heard my suggestion

Most reactions

Latest posts