What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY IMPROVEMENTS-what we think should be in the next update (no friend requests)

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lower prices. New players don't stand a chance. But they won't do that.

So what they really need is another glitch so we can get over on them again.

Longans

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish the developers can vary the requests for items from visitors. It's annoying to have them all in turn ask for the same item which I don't want to sell 5 times in a row.

kids4ever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agree about confirmation with diamonds, ive wasted sooooo many :-(
I'd like to see the stylo & barn grouping items again rather than in the order of how many you own. Or at least the option to choose how you view them.
I'd like to grow strawberries & potatoes. I wish we got more than just 1 diamond & 3 plots for levelling up. It's not a lot when you reach level 39.. Not much of a reward.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kids4ever said:
Agree about confirmation with diamonds, ive wasted sooooo many :-(
I'd like to see the stylo & barn grouping items again rather than in the order of how many you own. Or at least the option to choose how you view them.
I'd like to grow strawberries & potatoes. I wish we got more than just 1 diamond & 3 plots for levelling up. It's not a lot when you reach level 39.. Not much of a reward.

Your wish has been granted with the strawberries.

crucialkev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Being able to have more farm land would be useful. I hate seeing farms cluttered up.

I also think it's time we had the potatoes and a few more veg to sell.

xmandax

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone

What I'd really like is more products made with eggs. Maybe then there wouldn't be so many for sale.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the next update... There shouldn't be anymore updates! Devs stop ruining Hay Day! The game was better when it first came out.

So let the next update fix all the mistakes you guys made in the last few updates.

Sent from my iPad2 using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member.
F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.Mâ„¢.

sam007468267

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My suggestion for the next update would be this. I pay 15 diamonds for Tom to be my messenger boy for a whole day. Why does he have to rest for two hours after every delivery. He doesn't even have to travel that far. Lol. Please make Tom more value for money, or
diamonds. Seems to be very lazy........... Certainly not worth 15 diamonds.

Njscnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Special deals, like some people getting a movie ticket, should be made available to everyone. We should have a more even playing field. I never have diamonds, they are very rare for me. There should be a way to earn diamonds or exchange diamonds and coins.

2. Mystery Boxes. I have to go through about 20 locked ones to get an open one. Make more of them open. Or making the ratio contingent on me helping others by reviving trees, etc. I usually find very few boxes as well, I get about one box a day that is open.

3. I would like to be able to help friends or even strangers, like by feeding their animals (at my expense), or saving a tree without being asked to help. I'd like to be able to do a RAK sometimes.

4. Be able to pm within the game and do an exchange for building materials. Or make the items more available, like a way to earn them.

5. Newspaper, why is there always a paper full of one item? Why not keep the more mixed up?

6. Prices, make them more reasonable. Strawberry ice cream, you wait forever for the strawberries, and also the other ingredients and then it take forever to make the ice cream. It shouldn't take any longer to make strawberry ice cream, so let the times be the same. The time spent will, be in the ingredients.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stop crashing!!! I really wish they could get their bug issues fixed. I am very frustrated right now because I paid for Tom and I basically missed my last day with him because of their server problems. So in the next update, I would really like to see them get this fixed. Lol!!

Other than that, I would like to see some more fruits and vegetables. Maybe onions, lettuce, plums, garlic... I would also like more machines, like a soup maker. I also want more space. Being level 50, I am out of room! Lol!

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1. Special deals, like some people getting a movie ticket, should be made available to everyone. We should have a more even playing field. I never have diamonds, they are very rare for me. There should be a way to earn diamonds or exchange diamonds and coins.

2. Mystery Boxes. I have to go through about 20 locked ones to get an open one. Make more of them open. Or making the ratio contingent on me helping others by reviving trees, etc. I usually find very few boxes as well, I get about one box a day that is open.

3. I would like to be able to help friends or even strangers, like by feeding their animals (at my expense), or saving a tree without being asked to help. I'd like to be able to do a RAK sometimes.

4. Be able to pm within the game and do an exchange for building materials. Or make the items more available, like a way to earn them.

5. Newspaper, why is there always a paper full of one item? Why not keep the more mixed up?

6. Prices, make them more reasonable. Strawberry ice cream, you wait forever for the strawberries, and also the other ingredients and then it take forever to make the ice cream. It shouldn't take any longer to make strawberry ice cream, so let the times be the same. The time spent will, be in the ingredients.

Great post. I agree with everything you've posted, especially prices, they're way to expensive!
It's so annoying when I open the paper and all I see is bacon&eggs! :(

The server has been going crazy tonight :( please fix!

Send from my iPad using iPF.net

DemB94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In need of jewerlly if anyone could help I'd be great full please

GC DemB94, PRIVATE MAIL me as easier to reply, many thanks.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Njscnm said:

What is RAK?

Most reactions

Latest posts