What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY IMPROVEMENTS-what we think should be in the next update (no friend requests)

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that we should be able to catch butterflies and birds, hunt foxes and, well, fish fish!!! Then we should be able to sell them!

Naomi.Uk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think we should be able to cancel a boat order if we don't wish to do it, like we can on the signpost next to the farmers house.

Naomi.Uk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also think that if we put something on sale in the stand and we change our mind, instead of using a diamond to trash it and we lose it completely, it should go back into the stylo or barn. I've often put items for sale and then needed them for a boat order and wanted to get them off my stand and back into my barn.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the Devs should stop changing the prices. The prices are ridiculous now. Now everybody is trying to sell eggs, milk, and bacon & eggs.

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
I think the Devs should stop changing the prices. The prices are ridiculous now. Now everybody is trying to sell eggs, milk, and bacon & eggs.

....even more than before...if that's possible.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
....even more than before...if that's possible.

Supercell is taking the fun out of this game. This game is becoming more like running a real business than a game. Everybody is trying to get the lowest possible price for items while making the maximum gains by selling items at the highest price aloud.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
Supercell is taking the fun out of this game. This game is becoming more like running a real business than a game. Everybody is trying to get the lowest possible price for items while making the maximum gains by selling items at the highest price aloud.

I agree. Definitely.

I think that things made on the loom shouldn't take so long to make. And syrup.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lyra said:
I agree. Definitely.

I think that things made on the loom shouldn't take so long to make. And syrup.

It shouldn't take goats 8 hrs to produce milk when it only takes cows 1 hr. What are cows more efficient at producing milk than goats?

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
It shouldn't take goats 8 hrs to produce milk when it only takes cows 1 hr. dde31 What are cows more efficient at producing milk than goats?

What! 8hrs? It shouldn't take 6hrs for wool and 4hrs for bacon. It is weird that wheat takes 2min and pumpkins take 3hrs and chillies take longer.

LeighH.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First boat after the update and it wants a double order of cherry Popsicles? Really? I don't even have enough money to buy the ice cream maker yet let alone make a double order of whatever to fulfill the orders!

It should be able to know whether or not you have the equipment before asking you to make anything from it...especially when the prices of the machines aren't cheap.. It takes time to build up an amount of money.

/rant

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LeighH. said:
First boat after the update and it wants a double order of cherry Popsicles? Really? I don't even have enough money to buy the ice cream maker yet let alone make a double order of whatever to fulfill the orders!

It should be able to know whether or not you have the equipment before asking you to make anything from it...especially when the prices of the machines aren't cheap.. It takes time to build up an amount of money.

/rant

Fortunately you can send the boat away.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:
What! 8hrs? It shouldn't take 6hrs for wool and 4hrs for bacon. It is weird that wheat takes 2min and pumpkins take 3hrs and chillies take longer.

The goat feed takes 40 minutes to make.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
The goat feed takes 40 minutes to make.

This is just ridiculous. I get loads of van orders asking for blue woolly sweaters, and they take 3hrs to make. I don't have a cake oven, and one order came in just now for 3 carrot cakes.

crucialkev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
There needs to be some sort of confirm action before spending diamonds. I am the unhappy owner of a stupid birdhouse that cost me 5 diamonds and I've accidentally speeded up lots of harvests :(

You made me laugh! I've not accidentally bought a 'stupid bird house' (yet!) but I have accidentally speeded up harvest by mistake!

Most reactions