What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY IMPROVEMENTS-what we think should be in the next update (no friend requests)

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They should make the machines able to make more than one product at a time.

Example: you load up the sugar mill with 9 sugars then all the sugars should be made at the same time.

Sent from my iPad2 using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member.
F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.Mâ„¢.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-4212004668.jpg

Why can I still not post without adding a picture? And I really agree with diamond confirmation.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:

Example: you load up the sugar mill with 9 sugars then all the sugars should be made at the same time.

Sent from my iPad2 using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member.
F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™.

I agree. I also think we should be able to sell and buy frogs, foxes, butterflies and fish.

hadaf9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:

That is good point and in this case u will need one machine only and not 5 smelters , but what I like more is the option of canceling the order

Sent from my iPhone using iPF, I am proud to be F.A.R.M.™ member ,, F.A.R.M™ chooses you and you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hamburger meat to make the hamburger with. Plus change the name to cheeseburger since there is cheese on it when it's finished. Plus show the bacon when it's finished instead of it being invisible.

F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.Mâ„¢.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
Hamburger meat to make the hamburger with. Plus change the name to cheeseburger since there is cheese on it when it's finished. Plus show the bacon when it's finished instead of it being invisible.

Yes, actually. I never noticed there was cheese on it.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, actually. I never noticed there was cheese on it.

Actually cheese and lettuce. I hope we can grow pickles and cucumbers eventually.

What about some squash for Autumn?

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules*
No External Links...including Email/Facebook/Twitter Accounts

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
Actually cheese and lettuce. I hope we can grow pickles and cucumbers eventually.

What about some squash for Autumn?

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules*

And potatoes, and tomatoes, and a grow-the-highest-sunflower competition.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And potatoes, and tomatoes, and a grow-the-highest-sunflower competition.

We have tomatoes already. We don't have green beans, broccoli, cauliflower. The list goes on.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
We have tomatoes already. We don't have green beans, broccoli, cauliflower. The list goes on.

Courgettes the size of marrows, peaches, plums, watermelons, when do you mention pets without mentioning rabbits and hamsters? And guinea pigs?

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Courgettes the size of marrows, peaches, plums, watermelons, when do you mention pets without mentioning rabbits and hamsters? And guinea pigs?

Those pets you are talking about would have to stay in the house at night plus stay in a cage. That means they would have to let us go inside our farm house.

You wouldn't want your hamster and rabbit being chased by your cat would you? LOL.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
Those pets you are talking about would have to stay in the house at night plus stay in a cage. That means they would have to let us go inside our farm house.

You wouldn't want your hamster and rabbit being chased by your cat would you? LOL.

Very good point. But going inside the farm house would be fun.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:

How exactly do pets work?

Most reactions