What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

stampeed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is this me or everyone
the ads are not refreshing for me. everywhere i go its almost same adds. or if they are changing they are very slow. first time happen to me. Any ideas !!!!!!!!!!

Xiennora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
silpakrishna9 said:
90 saws!!! Lucky you :)

Yeah till I realized I couldn't sell them all and I needed space in my barn to collect my products =.= so ended up ripping myself off by selling 60 for like $400 to the neighbor (which btw was the first time they asked for tools from me)

You win some (dock!!) and lose some (XP opportunity) I guess lol :/

ArnVikings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is this me or everyone
the ads are not refreshing for me. everywhere i go its almost same adds. or if they are changing they are very slow. first time happen to me. Any ideas !!!!!!!!!!

I am seeing the same thing as of this morning. I actually joined the forums to bring up the same problem, but you beat me to it. It seems like it is always showing the same 8 pages of advertisements for a good minute or 2, then it will finally show you something new. It is really annoying. I hope the developers haven't instated some kind of time limit for ad viewing - maybe to keep people from making too much money? It's a real problem though. It takes forever to find an item you need to buy, and since 90% of the time someone else already bought the item, it would make the ads almost useless.

Xiennora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ArnVikings said:
I am seeing the same thing as of this morning. I actually joined the forums to bring up the same problem, but you beat me to it. It seems like it is always showing the same 8 pages of advertisements for a good minute or 2, then it will finally show you something new. It is really annoying. I hope the developers haven't instated some kind of time limit for ad viewing - maybe to keep people from making too much money? It's a real problem though. It takes forever to find an item you need to buy, and since 90% of the time someone else already bought the item, it would make the ads almost useless.

U know it just could be that ppl aren't putting as many ads at that period in time or something

Xiennora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Xiennora said:
U know it just could be that ppl aren't putting as many ads at that period in time or something

I take it back, it's DEFINITELY lagging >.<

ArnVikings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I take it back, it's DEFINITELY lagging >.<

I'm starting to worry that it's more than just a lag. I've timed it over and over. From the time you see the first set of ads to the time that a new set of ads appears is exactly 30 seconds... I'm thinking this may have been done intentionally

Xiennora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ArnVikings said:
I'm starting to worry that it's more than just a lag. I've timed it over and over. From the time you see the first set of ads to the time that a new set of ads appears is exactly 30 seconds... I'm thinking this may have been done intentionally

Yeah I just figured that out too lol but I'm starting to think its a good thing. I'm now able to go through EVERY ad and look for noobie prices on things that wouldn't normally be advertised :D its a healthy pace now I think :)

Last edited:

ArnVikings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I just figured that out too lol but I'm starting to think its a good thing. I'm now able to go through EVERY ad and look for noobie prices on things that wouldn't normally be advertised :D its a healthy pace now I think :)

Unfortunately, it also means you could be looking at nothing but Egg advertisements for a good 5 minutes :-/ No to mention it could take way longer to sell off your stuff, making it a very LONGGGG road to building your next big thing. (unless you're willing to pay big $ for In App Purchases)

Xiennora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ArnVikings said:
Unfortunately, it also means you could be looking at nothing but Egg advertisements for a good 5 minutes :-/ No to mention it could take way longer to sell off your stuff, making it a very LONGGGG road to building your next big thing. (unless you're willing to pay big $ for In App Purchases)

True, but most of those ads have golden prices on things I need. As for getting ads to sell your own stuff. Since I'm sure we're not the only impatient buyers and sellers, ppl are going through ppls roadside sales more often in hope of finding something sooner right? Well at least thats what's happened in my case.So that should make up for the possible time lost getting an ad on the paper :)

ArnVikings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
True, but most of those ads have golden prices on things I need. As for getting ads to sell your own stuff. Since I'm sure we're not the only impatient buyers and sellers, ppl are going through ppls roadside sales more often in hope of finding something sooner right? Well at least thats what's happened in my case.So that should make up for the possible time lost getting an ad on the paper :)

Yeah, I am starting to see the positives. If there are two or more great deals on a single page, now you will have a chance to get more than one. Before, once you chose a farm to look at, you never saw the other ads again. Maybe it's better this way after-all

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
C
Yeah, I am starting to see the positives. If there are two or more great deals on a single page, now you will have a chance to get more than one. Before, once you chose a farm to look at, you never saw the other ads again. Maybe it's better this way after-all

Also if you are selling something, more people trickle in. I was selling wheat, as they were buying, I was putting more up. :).

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes for the riverboat to come back if you send it away early? I think I sent it away about 5 hours ago and it's still not back.

Casha222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bbarbii said:
This is puzzling, I'm at level 26 in hay day; for the past 2 days sales are almost nil in the market (ads) ... "Greg" buys stuff, but I've 3 ads running concurrently now (or so it appears based on my roadside stand) .& no buyers. I'm fairly certain I'm not overpricing items: hamburger for 23 coins, bolt for 199; nails for 199. Is there a point at which the game is designed to slow down play? The most recent "Greg" purchase only bought 1 item. (I buy his stuff!!! I assumed it had a reciprocal program code).

Or, is it possible that the game is so popular (and has caught on so quickly) that the number of players is stressing their servers?

I'm always searching for stuff to buy... Except eggs and milk. Lol. And I sell a lot to. Casha222 I find that my stuff sells very quickly. And I visit friends who sell often. Yea. I'm addicted ☺

Casha222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's going on with the fruit trees? I fb for help and had a couple friends revive my trees. Thank you. But I can't revive anyone else's and I only get the saw symbol on the dead trees now. It's a double shot and that's it kind of thing? Also since the update I'm finding more mystery boxes during my visits but they are all locked.

Cmarenburg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i wish greg bought things at the same rate he used to lol.

Also do you like putting a full stack up for the max price at the stand is a good thing if no one buys it?

Most reactions

Latest posts