What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess what I got?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually Brenn and I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out what was going on (she is such a sweetheart!) and we finally discovered that my company has most likely locked out the ability to join groups for some unknown reason!

Apparently I can create groups so maybe I can create the group and invite people???

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And if I did buy a "smart phone", it would definitely be an iPhone. No, I am not one of those Apple "fan boys" who drink the Apple Kool-Aid and do whatever Uncle Steve says, but I like the idea of virtually no learning curve in order to use one since I have had 2 generations of iPod Touches before getting an iPad. I also like the idea of being able to share stuff between the devices.

But for now, the iPhone will have to wait! My company's HQ in Germany filed for insolvency protection in May and it appears we are being bailed out by the Swiss (who always seem to have money!), so who knows how much longer we will even have BB's!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as far the apple goes you get the basic model at 8.gb with service for about $.98.oo a month right now i think that the amount i pay monthly..

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scott you try creating a group and we'll hop over there
Theoretically I should be able to start a group and just add you "guys" to the group... I think! But right now, its about ¼ to 5 here in flyover country and I have to get dinner started. If I have time tonight at work, I will see what I can do. Sometimes we are crazy busy and sometimes we are bored to tears!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go for it girl, yeah we got three without Scott, maybe if you start a new thread the other BB users will see and come join us...

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on it.:D

Brenn you have to pop in the thread so they can PM you with their pins. Ya know....since you are our coordinator and all.:D

Not to mention, I have no clue what I am doing!

Most reactions