What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess what I got?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay ~ I will tell you!

I got my new Blackberry Curve! It was actually in my mail box for 5 days because I thought it was coming UPS, not regular mail. So when I called about it they said:

"Marie, it was delivered on the 13th at 11AM."

oops.:(

I love it! It is $60 a month unlimited everything! And the first month is free. AND you can keep your same number ~ which I have not figured out how to do that just yet....

LGgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did this get changed to the blackberry forum , darn now I have to go find the ipad forum again.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats! My company provides is with BlackBerries and I have had the Curve for quite a while now. While it is an extremely capable "smart" phone, its a real bitch to use on those high humidity days when you have slightly arthritic fingers!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our company provides us with....shitums, I don't even know what it is. Its in my car. Verizon, though with a key board. Pretty cool.

My BB had better activate soon. They said 24 hours and by five, times up! I can't even set the time or date yet.: I do so love that little roller ball thingy.:)

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats! New toys ARE fun! Especially tech gadgets!

I got my two new toys last week. My husband read my mind and for my birthday bought two iPad accessories I secretly wanted but couldn't justify getting. I never told him I wanted them, nor the brands, but he got the ones I wanted: the Freedom Pro bluetooth folding keyboard and a Boxwave stylus.

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats! New toys ARE fun! Especially tech gadgets!

I got my two new toys last week. My husband read my mind and for my birthday bought two iPad accessories I secretly wanted but couldn't justify getting. I never told him I wanted them, nor the brands, but he got the ones I wanted: the Freedom Pro bluetooth folding keyboard and a Boxwave stylus.

Your husband is spoiling you and making it hard for the rest of us guys,glad my BH doesn't read this forum or I would go broke.;)

Al

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, if you tell us how you tether to the curve it becomes an iPad sub forum...

(The only curve I got is beer induced and around my midsection:p)

You so funny, Ivan. You always make me laugh and right now I am a total bitch.:mad:

My BB is making me angry.:(. The volume is too low and I have it on 10. When it rings it is not loud enough! And choice of rings are nil as is the wall paper!

I am so close to returning it.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
are you useing a blue tooth headset set up.. try checking the volume without the headset beening tethed to the phone

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
take to a local place that deals with a blackberry phones and see if they can help you with the problem ..

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ditto. See if it's defective hardware. My husband had a Curve 8900, I just asked him about his ringer volume and he said it was fine (not quiet). But my sister-in-laws' BB had good ringer volume, then all of a sudden it became very faint (I don't think it was a Curve though). So it might be a bad BB.

Most reactions

Latest posts