What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gmail

verdegallardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use gmail for my unified email inbox and wanted to see if there is a gmail app, of some sort that shows the number of new emails on the app icon? The stock mail app won't work because all responses would be from my gmail address which is not what I want.

Thanks

rocolema

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Setup Gmail as an exchange client
search google "ipad gmail exchange"

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use gmail as well you can use a google app (see google home page) personally I got annoyed with it ,went to gmail via safari and bookmark as a home screen much quicker and see all of your inboxes, delete ect .I use the email function to tell me I have mail the use the screen icon of gmail to see it

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My niece told me to do this and I tried but something went wonky and it didn't sync the contacts...Then she told me all my contacts could be doubled...That made me back off because I have too many on my iPhone for work...I guess I'm a wuss for taking chances of things going wrong...

Most reactions

Latest posts