What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't find on google the changes for icon boarders files on ios 5. Anyone can help?

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fixed the icons borders, will fix the contacts and notes theme problem tomorrow. NBA game is on. Here are the pictures;

photo 2.PNGphoto 1.PNG

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
San Antonio not looking good at the halftime. Just notice another thing not working the progress animation is not being used by the theme in ios 5. I will be back at it tomorrow plz any help will be greatly appreciated.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for showing us all this....it's been a real labor of love and it's just beautiful.

What a lucky little girl to have you as an uncle. I'm sure she loves it!

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fixed the progress icons, Downloaded blazed ipad and it has the same problem with contacts theme and notes theme. What theme is working on ipad with contacts and notes theme so i can buy it and see the file names?

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fixed the notes theme and contacts;

photo1-6.png

photo2-6.jpg

Now contacs files where in .tiff instead of .png and the other stuff i fix where name file changes in ios 5. But the music theme is on .png and is not working. I have the file Music~ipad.app inside my themes "Folder" folder and all the pictures are in .png format. Can't figure out what is wrong PLZ help this is the last thing I have to fix...

Last edited:
OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im stuck on this one. Can't find where the Music theme files go in ios 5 and the name for the files.

Any Help?

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I cant find anything more that i not working. I have this theme for ipad in ios 4 and ios 5. I tried getting my own repository but this files are more than 50m and i cant upload. If anyone can PM me the contact for the cydia team they host themes, i will appretiated! ShAdOwXPR is my twitter if you can help...

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can't delete anything, 33m bundles, 16m on folders, 1.8m on icons, 5m uiinages and 4m in sounds. theme is 67m uncompress and 48m.4 in zip for upload. Everything is needed i cant make it smaller. iphone apps need the files...

Most reactions

Latest posts