What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I deleted the iphone compatability for iphone apps zip file is 24.3m and im still getting "413 file to large"

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
www.modmyi/mmi "413 Request Entity Too Large" how can i fix this? zip file is 24.3m, for people asking me for the theme as soon as i can upload i will post it. Sorry!

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cant find whats the problem really. Modmyi has themes 70m+, I'm trying to upload this theme for ipad in ios 4 and ios 5 plus the bootlogo for it all FREE. Alsways get a server error PLZ HELP!

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL! did not realize files bigger than 6m need to have a external link for the zip file. ios 4. ios 5 and bootlogo uploaded. Will post when they are up on modmyi...

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ShadowXPR--

If you have a question, the best way to get help is to create a new thread with your post. This current thread--may not help you get some current help when you need it.

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have anyone tried the themes and animated bootlogo? any problems?

I need the feedback for my new iPad 3 Retina theme I'm making (Won't be free)

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
shAdOwXPR said:
Have anyone tried the themes and animated bootlogo? any problems?

I need the feedback for my new iPad 3 Retina theme I'm making (Won't be free)

I just downloaded your hello kitty theme for iPad all looks good but the springboard is the size of an iPhone? The lock screen is also off center. Ok I noticed that summer board was turned off turned it on and the spring board is just fine but the lockscreen is still off center, maybe something on my end?

image-3448452812.jpg

image-2823906389.jpg

Last edited:
OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded your hello kitty theme for iPad all looks good but the springboard is the size of an iPhone? The lock screen is also off center. Ok I noticed that summer board was turned off turned it on and the spring board is just fine but the lockscreen is still off center, maybe something on my end? View attachment 17678 View attachment 17673
You Need to enable "Summerboard Mode" on winterboard. The message on the theme should say it...

Last edited:

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
shAdOwXPR said:
You Need to enable "Summerboard Mode" on winterboard. The message on the theam should say it...

Guess i missed the message on the theme,but i did get that figured out,that fixed the springboard problem but the lockscreen is still off center?

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lockscreen has 4 backgrounds that rotate and the images are for landscape really...

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To see the lockscreen backgrounds rotate keep hitting the main button so it does not go to sleep. Hope you like it...

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
shAdOwXPR said:
To see the lockscreen backgrounds rotate keep hitting the main button so it does not go to sleep. Hope you like it...

Thanks you did a great job, my 19yr old loves hello kitty and loves this theme!

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A lot of people asking me for a iphone theme but i have a Lumia 900 currently and sold my ipod touch when i bought the new ipad SORRY!

Again if you downloaded the theme plz let me know of problems, this was a test for another theme I'm making for the new ipad...

Liyennteo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I'm currently using this theme on iOS5 and I love it! Will you be creating more pink iPad themes anytime soon? :)

Most reactions

Latest posts