What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
She loves the painting apps and a friend of mine told me about Jot Mini Stylus;

JotStylus.jpg

Reviews: Adonit Jot + Jot Mini | iLounge

Has anyone use a Jot, are they good?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tnx!!! uncle not aunt. It is Jailbroken 4.3...

Any Help?

Sorry, Shadow for calling you an Aunt! Anyways, great look of your themes going on. I really like you teddy bear stand as well. Very nice touch if you get that as well!!

jpnestel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ummmm. Yeah prettysure you get the uncle of the decade award! I barely like letting my own kids play with mine. Lol . Good stuff man! Inspiring

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPadTheme2-2.jpg

Fixed the background when you open a folder; (also changed the folder icon background)

iPadTheme4-1.jpg

Fixed the wallpaper on the theme (320 x 480) was the only way to make it work;

iPadTheme3-1.jpg

Made the flower borders for icons not changed; (they look to small, have to fix that)

iPadTheme4-1-1.jpg

Found a better clock for the lock screen and added raining logos to lock screen and wallpaper; (love this clock and calendar)

iPadTheme1-1.jpg

Changed the sounds of the theme. (not Hello Kitty related, love that it tells me when a mail is sent or received. No strange noise but a "mail sent" or "you have email")

Here is a video of the raining logos; (as soon as i start the display recorder the iPad slows down so you don't see the theme running smoothly but you get an idea)

What's left to do;

1. The music controls on the lock screen are not align correctly. One is close to the play button and the other is not. I have no idea how to fix this.

2. I already have "iPink Theme" what I'm looking for is "iPink Icons" its 13m and not working on cydia

3. The boot logo only runs once, how long can i make it so it will repeat a few times? Also is stretch since i made them in the iphone size, what are the dimensions for a boot logo for ipad?

4. Fix the flower borders for the icons, icons look small.

5. Make teh theme install a 1024 x 1024 ipad resolution wallpaper without zooming to iphone resolution and reorienting the picture sideways.

6. Make this a iOS 5 theme, i will upgrade this ipad to iOS 5 when i get the ipad 3.

7. All the video players from iphone apps i have been able to change teh volume progress line to pink. But the apps that are ipad native i have not been able to (youtube, etc...). I need the name/location of the volumebluefill & volumeknob for the ipad players.

8. itunes app/app store black border beneath the apps icon is still black. I need the name/location to change them to pink...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for more help, This are the Apps/Sites/Books i have found for kids. PLZ let me know if you know of better ones or if some on the ones I'm looking at are bad.

iPad Apps;

No Games because I already know the ones she wants.

iPad Sites;

iPad Books;

Last edited:
OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fixed the shadows behind the Skype and Safari icons in the Dock;

iPadTheme2-4.jpg

Attachments

• iPadTheme2-3.jpg
    iPadTheme2-3.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
such a gr8 uncle u r!!!

get her some barbie games on da ipad

Found this barbie ipad app's, do you know which ones are good and which are bad? I have a list i posted above on apps i found on the web for kids. Don't know how i will cut it down to the ones that are good to be honest...

• Barbie Doll’d Up Nails
  • Barbie Fashionista
  • Barbie I Can Be

OP
S

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Made the Status bar Transparent like the dock. How do I change the carrier/time/battery % # to pink? basically the name/location of the files...

TransparentStatusBar.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts