What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Ladylaura

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know how to post on this forum only reply, but I would like more neighbors please! I play daily
My garden name is Laura's Garden and my ID is play62900511167.

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know how to post on this forum only reply, but I would like more neighbors please! I play daily
My garden name is Laura's Garden and my ID is play62900511167.

Hi Laura! We are already neighbours on both my gardens.

In order to create a new post, please scroll to the bottom of you r screen. You will see an empty box with icons to make your text Bold, or to type it in Italics or underline it. Type in the box and upon completing your message, click on "post reply".

Cheers!

Deesland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kitten01 I've tried to add you using the id# you gave; but have been unsuccessful. Please add me using the info below. Thanks!

Deesland (garden name)
19087035876 (playerl id)

Ladylaura

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone had trouble requesting friends from the Game Center portion of GOT game? Every time I click to request a friend they have sent me my game shuts down and I have to restart. Any suggestions?

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi friends! Am looking for neighbours to play with Gardens of Time. I have two gardens, play several times a day, answer requests and gift just as often. Details are in my signature. Do invite and like my gardens. Look forward to playing with you. Cheers!

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add

Game Center: misskybis

In game: play29402439265

Thank you :)

Hi Misskybis! Welcome! I have invited you from both my gardens. Details are in my signature. Look forward to playing with you, answering requests and gifting. Cheers!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts