What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

RosieRon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I played this when it was still under Playdom ...just found it today for iPad. I am sole caregiver for my husband, and just wish to take my time and play for relaxation, maybe be able to have a lovely garden again someday! Learning how to work everything now through my iPad.

Please add me, and I do gift everyday, and help with requests as timely as I am able to. My Game Center ID is RosieRonnie ...many thanks!

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi RosieRon!

I have invited you from both my gardens. Please accept.

Looking forward to playing with you.

Cheers!

Tuffyu32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all!
I'm starting over agian, like most. Please add me
Player id: tuffy32

71Annie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also looking for more friends. I don't play through FB. My GOT ID is Annief and game centre ID is 71Annie. Most of the recent posts placed here have already been added as friends. Thanks!

Annacb1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I would love more neighbours. My Got player id is annacb1. Thank you!

Katzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had to start over with new phone. Looking for fairly active players for friends. Player ID is Katzi. Hope to see your gardens soon!

Deesland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me as a neighbor in GOT. I play + gift daily. Thanks!

Deesland (garden name)
19087035876 (player ID)
GameCenter ID: dongr8ncharnc

Most reactions

Latest posts