What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

2Cats

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I'm in need for new neighbours.
Please add me. My playID is: bandits
I play daily. Many thanks

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I'm in need for new neighbours.
Please add me. My playID is: bandits
I play daily. Many thanks

Hi! Thank you for adding me! Look forward to playing with you. Please do visit my gardens and click on "like" as I have done for your garden; this increases my points. Thanks! Cheers!

Deesland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hbshbshbs
I tried to add you but could not. Please add me. I play and gift everyday.

Deesland (garden name)
19087035876 (player id)
GameCenter: dongr8ncharnc

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had to start over with new phone. Looking for fairly active players for friends. Player ID is Katzi. Hope to see your gardens soon!

Hi Katzi! I believe you have disagreed with the following message I sent to HBS. Should you have disagreed with my message by mistake, request you to please clear this by clicking on "undo rating". Thanks.

Quote:
"Thank you HBS for accepting my invites! Do visit my gardens and click on "like", as I have done for you. Look forward to playing with you. Cheers!"
Unquote.

Deesland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there another site or way can we get more neighbors? My progress is stalled without more people to play with; but I really love this game and want to continue playing. My original game did not transfer and I lost all my progress and neighbors. I play + gift daily and consider myself to be a good neighbor.

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there another site or way can we get more neighbors? My progress is stalled without more people to play with; but I really love this game and want to continue playing. My original game did not transfer and I lost all my progress and neighbors. I play + gift daily and consider myself to be a good neighbor.

Hi De!

Please visit iGoT Game • User Control Panel • Login. Registration is free. Access the forum "make new friends and add new neighbours". The link is iGoT Game • View topic - Make New Friends and Add New Neighbours. Post on the forum with your play ID and garden name. Very soon active players will invite you. You can also read previous posts and invite players using the play IDs displayed in the message or in their signature.

Do let me know how you fare. I will later send you other websites for gardens of time where you can post and invite neighbours.

I hope I was able to help.

Cheers!

Deesland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi De!

Please visit iGoT Game • User Control Panel • Login. Registration is free. Access the forum "make new friends and add new neighbours". The link is iGoT Game • View topic - Make New Friends and Add New Neighbours. Post on the forum with your play ID and garden name. Very soon active players will invite you. You can also read previous posts and invite players using the play IDs displayed in the message or in their signature.

Do let me know how you fare. I will later send you other websites for gardens of time where you can post and invite neighbours.

Cheers!
Hi De!

Cheers!

Thanks for the help!

Most reactions

Latest posts