What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Ruuubyyyy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. I've been playing this game for years, but only just thought to search for neighbors online- duh. Just like everyone else, I can't add new neighbors without actually adding them by name. I play everyday and send gifts everyday. I've been stuck with unfinished buildings for monthhhhhhs now :/ and just like everyone else, very frustrated!

Add me :) my garden name is: Ruuubyyy

Thanks! :D

Nosa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this game is fairly new but if any of you guys play this one and want to add neighbors...

please add me in game center...

alvin2rija

Add mee!!! Player ID: peaceman

Last edited:

Elsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I played GoT for a long time until I lost my garden a year ago. I thought the game was no longer around but decided to do a search and found it. Now I have to start all over again and I could use a LOT of neighbors. So, if you're in need of one, please add me. My player id is Rhurhu.

Thanks!

RoyalAzure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for some neighbors for my garden. Feel free to add me! My player id is RoyalAzure.

Linz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need more neighbours! Please add me, my ID is linzdia
Thanks

Jshow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I need active neighbors! Please add me...jenebean or maybe it's jshow19...try them both...lol

Last edited:

Spottysocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, Ive just started playing this game I could do with some neighbours too. My game id is spottysocks

bavorka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody! Please, add me, my id is bavorka68. I send gifts daily and also help with material requests. Thank youuu :)

Most reactions

Latest posts