What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

eemr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've run into a problem with this game. I made to the middle of chapter 10 and unlocked the Aurora Borealis scene but I cannot play it. I keep getting a message that I need more energy, even though I have the maximum amount of energy the game allows me to have. I also notice where other scenes have a 10 next to the lightening bolt in the lower right hand corner, this scene simply has an ellipsis (3 periods). Anyone else have this problem and work around it? Or is this a fatal flaw, and is it time to delete this game and move on?

A screenshot is attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 115

LavenderYee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me as your neighbors. daily player, played three to five times a day Thanks. playId : Lavender16

Spottysocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please can you add me i play all the time and send gifts everyday. Spottysocks

Courtney West

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me
Player ID: FromScratchDP
Play multiple times a day need neighbors having to start from scratch since GOT converted to RockYou :mad:

Most reactions

Latest posts