What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lost my garden a year ago and had to start from scratch. My player ID is Apollo99. Could use some new neighbors. Daily player . Garden name Kori Marie. Thanks!

Wynona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need neighbors for my garden lost my garden year ago had to start over. ThankYou!! Daily player also.
ID: nona1963

Last edited:

Jadagrammy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was at level 27 on my ipad linked to Facebook and lost everything have to start over at level one. Tried restarting iPad and deleting app and re installing app but didn't work so sorry ya'll will be a few before I am back up and running will need to get all neighbors again if ya'll are willing please add me again garden id jadagrammy thanks again

Last edited:

Ladylove72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as many...lost my garden and getting back on my feet! Add me please: Ladylove72

Most reactions

Latest posts