What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Caitlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me, level 51, play every day.
Got id: Caitlinxox
Garden name: Lovemedo

Thanks x

Avmay75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to Gardens but am hooked! Please add me, I desperately need neighbors. I will gift and respond to requests.

Game Center ID : avmay
GOT ID: avmay

moisi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need some new neighbors. I play every day 10 hours and I will reply all the request from my neighbors.

GOT ID: play1349343774
Garden Name: Moisi

kilinnnda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been playing garden of times for months.
I love it. Please add me only if you r an active
Player. I play everyday, and answer to material
Request at least 3 times a day. My gamecenter ID is
Kilinnnda1 and my garden name is Gatinha
Kisses.

realflywhiteguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add playid's: realflywhiteguy & chicharita_1 as neighbors. Play all day long, gift, and give materials requests. We want thousands of neighbors, pass it on.

Mav10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys need lots and lots of neighbours for energy an materials. I send energy everyday and send requested materials. Please add these two ID's - mav10 and Kahsha.

Mav10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GARDENS OF TIME - neighbours needed

Hey guys love this app hope you do too.

Me and the wify play everyday and accept/send to every request!!!

Addis on game id's - mav10 and kahsha

Thanks guys

H B 4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Issues

Hey everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone is having difficulties either sending material requests or gifts? I have sent
Multiple material requests to my neighbors and never really get anything back. I respond to every request I have so I
Don't know if it is just me or what is going on. Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to fix it. Thanks!

Mav10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone is having difficulties either sending material requests or gifts? I have sent
Multiple material requests to my neighbors and never really get anything back. I respond to every request I have so I
Don't know if it is just me or what is going on. Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to fix it. Thanks!

Yes!! We are experiencing that too... Its so annoying. Not sure why or how to resolve, assuming its a glitch. Hoping for an update because i seriously need materials!!

cwarrington

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mav10 said:
Yes!! We are experiencing that too... Its so annoying. Not sure why or how to resolve, assuming its a glitch. Hoping for an update because i seriously need materials!!

Slightly off topic. Is someone requests materials from you, where does this request show up?

Most reactions

Latest posts