What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JanetHecht said:
I started having the same problem last night. Did you get a resolution?

The GOT mobile forum indicates that this is a player-wide issue. Here's hoping they fix it quick!

GOT ID:ChristianaR
FYI that many players who play daily, have a symbol before their garden name. Helps gifting/asking easier! The symbol is changed regularly, so you know they play often!

Last edited:

ShangrilaLa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey GoT'ers... Please add me. I'm a great neighbour, play EVERY day, promise to respond to all requests and gift regularly.
Play ID: ShangrilaLa

Linda Tanner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buggsbear said:
I just started playing and have had a hard time finding neighbors who play as often as I do. My player ID is 8bluegrass8 and I'm check my game all the time. Thanks!!

Adding you.. KC's Corner, scooters secret, grey gardens...

poppinwobbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The GOT mobile forum indicates that this is a player-wide issue. Here's hoping they fix it quick!

FYI that many players who play daily, have a symbol before their garden name. Helps gifting/asking easier! The symbol is changed regularly, so you know they play often!

I play daily....and I don't think there is a symbol before my garden name...??? I've been playing daily since I started!!!

Linda Tanner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I try to change my player ID to include a symbol it isn't accepted ....:(
We play everyday... Would like to have one as well...

JanetHecht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ChristianaR said:

Where do I find the daily symbol? Can you point me to the link with e symbols? I really appreciate the info and help!

Linda Tanner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JanetHecht said:
Where do I find the daily symbol? Can you point me to the link with e symbols? I really appreciate the info and help!

On your iPhone or iPad you have to have emoji app...puts symbols on your keyboard
Those are the symbols that are used...
I'm not sure when and how often they are changed...
I need to find out as well.
Good luck

ajn2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JanetHecht said:

The symbols are listed on the Gardens of Time Mobile Wiki (just google those words and the word 'symbols') the system was developed by a group of active players several months ago. There are two different choices for a symbol indicating you are an active player - a symbol that is changed monthly and one that is changed weekly (the only difference is how often you wish to change your symbol). The symbols are used in your garden name not your play ID. There are also symbols for a preferred gift, like energy or thermal hints. Most of the symbols used are emoji.

Play ID ajn2702

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Argh - important notice.

Please don't send challenges at the moment - it locks up the scene! This means quests cant be done on that scene! Must be to do with this dang request issue.

Emmageernaert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay, all my invites/requests etc are working again finally :D Feel free to add me as a neighbour, I gift daily and always reply to material requests

Game Centre ID: emmageernaert
G.O.T ID: emmageernaert

zyrae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't know what was going on and stupidly deleted the game on Saturday. Had to start all over. :(
But, it seems that things finally got solved!

Add me! I constantly play, give gifts and respond to material requests. :)
Game Center ID: --(zyrae)--
GOT ID: zyrae

ShayBray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank God problem seems to be fix,
can now accept neighbours again GoT ID:ShayBray

I play daily and accept requests and give gifts

ajn2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zyrae said:
​I didn't know what was going on and stupidly deleted the game on Saturday. Had to start all over. :(
But, it seems that things finally got solved!

Add me! I constantly play, give gifts and respond to material requests. :)
Game Center ID: --(zyrae)--
GOT ID: zyrae

Had you signed into Facebook on your old game? If so just sign into Facebook to get your old game back.

aliph77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Game Center ID: DrugMatrix

Garden: DMatrix

Not sure if it matters I changed my garden name, I was trying to delete my other post. Glad the game is fixed. I play the game like its my job so back to work I go

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts