What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

H B 4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes!! We are experiencing that too... Its so annoying. Not sure why or how to resolve, assuming its a glitch. Hoping for an update because i seriously need materials!!

I don't understand it because I keep getting my neighbors requests and I always respond and send them stuff. I wonder if they aren't getting them? I have a new update for my phone but the last time I updated it I couldn't accept anything. I
Wonder if I should update. Do you know what version you are using?

ePahoney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add Playids ePahoney and Sulpicia
Regular players - we both gift and do material requests every day. Sulpicia is new, she needs friends!!

aliph77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still play like its my job, but I'm a little nervous since I read once you get to the higher levels the game starts over at 0 rep, I'm at level 41 now. Even with the glitches, for example since I started the game I could never receive energy gifts, now all of a sudden I had 467 gifts of energydde20; I still love this game.
Enough of my babble:
Play iD & Game Center: Drugmatrix
My mom:
Play ID: Gypsy Queen Game Center: mytopscores

Last edited:

aliph77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aliph77 said:
I still play like its my job, but I'm a little nervous since I read once you get to the higher levels the game starts over at 0 rep, I'm at level 41 now. Even with the glitches, for example since I started the game I could never receive energy gifts, now all of a sudden I had 467 gifts of energydde20; I still love this game.
Enough of my babble:
Play iD & Game Center: Drugmatrix
My mom:
Play ID: Gypsy Queen Game Center: mytopscores
Game Center: mytopscores

Mollyn59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't understand it because I keep getting my neighbors requests and I always respond and send them stuff. I wonder if they aren't getting them? I have a new update for my phone but the last time I updated it I couldn't accept anything. I
Wonder if I should update. Do you know what version you are using?

It doesn't show up except in your buildings and will just be there. You can only send out about 40 building requests per day. So wait like 24 hours since you last requested something. Then start again but pay attention to how many you send.

H B 4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It doesn't show up except in your buildings and will just be there. You can only send out about 40 building requests per day. So wait like 24 hours since you last requested something. Then start again but pay attention to how many you send.

I've tried that and it seems it is a glitch in the game. Now I am having trouble with wood and sandstone but finally I have glass and marble. So it seems like maybe they are working on fixing it. I don't know though because it is impossible to
get anyone in support to respond. I've experienced problems before and they usually work themselves out in a week or
so. It's just that I've been experiencing this problem for a while now but it seems like I'm not the only one. Thank you for
your help though! :)

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mav10 said:
Yes!! We are experiencing that too... Its so annoying. Not sure why or how to resolve, assuming its a glitch. Hoping for an update because i seriously need materials!!

Mine seems to be fine. Happy to do a test for you. Add me and let me know when you've requested an item.

ID: ChristianaR

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cwarrington said:
Slightly off topic. Is someone requests materials from you, where does this request show up?

In the Message screen, it's the bottom-left quarter. Gifts are on the bottom-right, challenges on top-right, and neighbor invites top-left.

Precious Alibi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone is having difficulties either sending material requests or gifts? I have sent
Multiple material requests to my neighbors and never really get anything back. I respond to every request I have so I
Don't know if it is just me or what is going on. Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to fix it. Thanks!

I'm having the same difficulties. I'm on the game a few times a day and am finding that my material request go unanswered 99% of the time. Not impressed :( also the return gift button doesn't always show. Getting very frustrated playing the game as I am not progressing as I should. I get lots of request which I respond to but get nothing in return. Today I lost over 5000 reputation points which are hard to come by to begin with.

VEXD VIRGO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,please feel free to add me in GOT or game centre if I haven't already invited you :)

Game centre: VEXD VIRGO
GOT ID: VEXD VIRGO
Garden name: My Vill-ARG!!

Last edited:

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VEXD VIRGO said:
Hi everyone,please feel free to add me in GOT or game centre if I haven't already invited you :)

Game centre: VEXD VIRGO
GOT ID: VEXD VIRGO
Garden name: My Vill-ARG!!

I'm loving your or-ange garden - You inspired mine this month!
ID: ChristianaR
Current garden: getting turkey

VEXD VIRGO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks ChristianaR,just been to visit your garden. Luv it! It reminds me of Autum :)

Are you going to enter it into the Monthly Themed Garden?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts