What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fastest video converter?

MacEcoSystem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, all. I got some great advice the other day on a video issue I was having with the iPad. Ratatapa sorted me out in the end, by telling me that the iPad will only accept videos under x720. It looks as though this is something that has only come about as a result of the latest software update (as it wasn't a problem for me before).

Anyhow, what I'm wondering is whether anyone has a FAST video converter to recommend. I downloaded Video Monkey the other day and it seems quite speedy. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

eyeojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you mean by "it wasn't a problem before," you mean you could watch larger? Videos before you updated to latest software

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use both popular free converters, HnadBrake and FormatFactory. I find the speed to be similar enough that I don't notice the difference.

Depending on the video, the width must be less than 1280 AND the height must be less than 720.

Av8orCree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you haven't already, read Numblock's posts on this subject. I'm a Numblock-ologist and follow his advice for great conversions every time.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hadn't thought of speed.
Normally I wait till I have several to convert and throw them all at handbrake as a batch to convert overnight. Done seven full length no problems.

Most reactions

Latest posts