What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Videos have no names

AJLComputers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for some reason the videos app on my new iPad2 has no names for the videos, they simply say series 1, series 2 etc for one of the TV shows on there and the other has no title at all.

I have filled in the information on iTunes and when I tap on any of the videos it takes me into another page that has all the series names, series numbers and episode names, just don't know why the front page doesn't name them correctly. Only got the iPad today and have been converting DVDs to MP4s all week in preperation, spent ages getting all the names filled in and it's a bit dissapointing not to have the names on there.

Any ideas?

OP
A

AJLComputers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, I filled in every field and it still only says the series number under the videos on the iPad. I'm wondering if that is what it is supposed to do, maybe the art work is supposed to tell you what show it is???

Most reactions

Latest posts