What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Convert Your Videos - Idiot Proof (Windows)

danialfuller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying this out right now. It didn't go exactly as you said, a few steps were in reverse order for me, but hopefully it works!

EDIT: I watched a movie on my iPad last night that I converted with Format Factory with your method, and it was perfect!

I have not used Format Factory ever. If you are talking about converting video files for iPad, I always using Appgeeker, a nice tool has both windows and mac version.

Edited

It also comes with some nice features like settings for various devices.

Last edited by a moderator:

diaossis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Format Factory is great method for converting videos between formats. Handbrake and Freemake are all good selection, completely free and no other cost. Handbrake has both windows and Mac version. I have been using it long time for convert flv to mov for all users. have a try.

davidgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Format Factory is a nice tool but it's not the most simplest one. I would recommend Video Converter Assist. It allows you to convert a batch of videos in a very simple way.

Most reactions

Latest posts