What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Converting Mega-Test!

Petri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any free converter that could convert Blu-ray disc movies to iPad? And if that could handle playlist files it would be great! Aiseesoft Blu-ray to iPad ripper is just like what I want but if there is free one why should I pay :D

If you know free converter that can handle .m2ts files from blu-ray it is enough for me. Playlist possibility isn't necessary but I have one movie which I should rip from playlist.. Not even sure can Aiseesoft's converter handle it because demo version converts only first 5 minutes.

duster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any free converter that could convert Blu-ray disc movies to iPad? And if that could handle playlist files it would be great!

If you know free converter that can handle .m2ts files from blu-ray it is enough for me. Playlist possibility isn't necessary but I have one movie which I should rip from playlist.

I've been using MediaCoder for several years. It's free. Converts from just about anything to just about anything. They also have an iPhone/iPad edition with preset configs. Not sure about converting from a playlist.

traceykate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am in the uk and have been looking at DVD ripping programmes to buy but not understanding how it all works am very confused and do not know what to do.. Can you help ? I have not even managed to copy my DVDs to my laptop as it down load a huge file with all sorts in it and I never know what to click on. I was told there is software that makes DVD ripping easy peasy... But I have no idea which one it is. I would love to be able to rip a DVD to my laptop, then convert it to be able to put it on my iPad and watch my DVDs on my iPad until my local cows come by. Hope you can help.
Many thanks
Tracey x

Most reactions

Latest posts