What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email problems on PC caused by iPad?

louisp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had both standard iPad mail app and Yahoo mail app until yesterday. Seem I was not getting all emails sent to me. I conformed this by sending a test email to myself that was not received on either of the two mail apps or on my PC. Last night I deleted the Yahoo mail app then resend another test email. This time it worked. Strange.

Anyone else have email problems?

Vine777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
louisp said:
Had both standard iPad mail app and Yahoo mail app until yesterday. Seem I was not getting all emails sent to me. I conformed this by sending a test email to myself that was not received on either of the two mail apps or on my PC. Last night I deleted the Yahoo mail app then resend another test email. This time it worked. Strange.

Anyone else have email problems?

I just discovered this morning that I having similar problems. Deleting and reinstalling accounts have not helped. My next step will be to sync to my pc. I will let you know if this helps.

Vine777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vine777 said:
I just discovered this morning that I having similar problems. Deleting and reinstalling accounts have not helped. My next step will be to sync to my pc. I will let you know if this helps.

Just solved the problem. One of my email messages was hung up. To solve the problem, I deleted all opened apps which were still active to free up memory. From this was done messages began to flow again. I must remember to routinely close out open apps.

OP
L

louisp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vine777 said:

Just solved the problem. One of my email messages was hung up. To solve the problem, I deleted all opened apps which were still active to free up memory. From this was done messages began to flow again. I must remember to routinely close out open apps.

Do you mean 'closed' open apps or permanently 'deleted' apps from you iPad?

Vine777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
louisp said:
Do you mean 'closed' open apps or permanently 'deleted' apps from you iPad?

I closed opened apps not being used. The primary was with an email that had never been sent which basically tied up memory also.

Most reactions

Latest posts