1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Email problems on PC caused by iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by louisp, May 26, 2011.

1. louisp

louisp iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had both standard iPad mail app and Yahoo mail app until yesterday. Seem I was not getting all emails sent to me. I conformed this by sending a test email to myself that was not received on either of the two mail apps or on my PC. Last night I deleted the Yahoo mail app then resend another test email. This time it worked. Strange.

Anyone else have email problems?
  2. Vine777

Vine777 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just discovered this morning that I having similar problems. Deleting and reinstalling accounts have not helped. My next step will be to sync to my pc. I will let you know if this helps.
  3. Vine777

Vine777 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just solved the problem. One of my email messages was hung up. To solve the problem, I deleted all opened apps which were still active to free up memory. From this was done messages began to flow again. I must remember to routinely close out open apps.
  4. louisp

louisp iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you mean 'closed' open apps or permanently 'deleted' apps from you iPad?
  5. Vine777

Vine777 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I closed opened apps not being used. The primary was with an email that had never been sent which basically tied up memory also.