What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email problems

abaco2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Yahoo mail froze and won't work even tho it was fine an hour ago. I then went through Safari to att.net site and had no problems getting mail. Hopefully you can do that to helpwith work situation.

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks! now i can access yahoo mail directly thru the springboard.

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yui333 said:
i did that... i even tried resetting my ipad to factory settings...

i even tried it on another ipad... same thing...

i also tried setting up yahoo manually on the ipad... through its imap server... and the same thing happens....

i setup imap on outlook on a PC and it receives the mail normally...

i don't understand what's going on!!!

I'm having the same problem now, with ALL my accounts!

edit: it's because of "HideEmAll" lol! same symptoms (it says downloading but stops) not only for my yahoo account, but also for gmail...

Last edited:

lowie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there. I have also been having the same problems with getting yahoo mail downloaded to iPad. All of the same symptoms as above. Did anyone find a resolution for this.? Thanks

cowboys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
E-mail problem

I use AOL and generally I can send replys without any problem, however, for some unknown reason I have a problem in sending the e mail after I go thru the check spelling. If I hit ignore all and send --nothing happens. The mail will not go out I don't get an error message. The same thing happens when I try to forward the e- Mail. Why does it work just some of the time?

lowie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, my email is also back..phew it must have been yahoo!

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I seem to remember that they were moving all yahoo e-mail subscribers to their newest style (on computer browsers). Maybe this is what's been going on.

SuzyQZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone ever get an answer to this issue. I've just started having this problem...

Most reactions