What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Zoo Help

Nicj.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to the game and just wondered how you help babies for your neighbors..Thanks everyone!

Foreverkiwis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nicj. said:
I'm new to the game and just wondered how you help babies for your neighbors..Thanks everyone!

When visiting neighbors look for animals with a cradle and the words "help out". Just tap on the words and you will get a message baby accelerated...you can only do this once per baby per visit. It is possible to visit multiple times so you can help out the same baby multiple times. Also expansions can be accelerated multiple times on a single visit. Just tap on the expansion and you will get the message "expansion accelerated". Hope this helps. PS sometimes a cradle may be blocked by an animal, if so just wait and the animal should move out of the way.

Nicj.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How much time does it take off when helping a neighbors baby? Just curious Thanks!

Splish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Multiple accounts

Someone here said he had problems when he switched accounts... I did not even know you can get more than one zoo. Does anybody know how and can help? My son would love to play as well but we neither know how to delete my zoo nor how to create a second one (this would be the best solution so i can keep mine).
Thanks a lot!
Splish

Nicj.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone here said he had problems when he switched accounts... I did not even know you can get more than one zoo. Does anybody know how and can help? My son would love to play as well but we neither know how to delete my zoo nor how to create a second one (this would be the best solution so i can keep mine).
Thanks a lot!
Splish

You can have multiple accounts through gamecenter. I don't think you can delete your current zoo though. You may have to
Use separate email addresses for a new account as well.

Splish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nicj. said:
You can have multiple accounts through gamecenter. I don't think you can delete your current zoo though. You may have to
Use separate email addresses for a new account as well.

Many thanks, Nicj! Helped a lot!

cfrenchslp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having trouble with my rewards - I buy an Artic or a Mountain safari but don't get credit toward either on the Artic Explorer or Mountain Adventurer goals/rewards. I'm using coins, like it directs. Anybody else having this trouble? Thanks!

Kz1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having exactly the same problem. I just emailed support how to start a different zoo on another device.

Foreverkiwis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not impressed. My coins keep disappearing. Anyone know what is going on? Normally only a few thousand at a time but most recently over 1 billion coins up in smoke. I played faithfully for ages to earn these. Also none of the baby accelerations are coming through to my zoo. Still awaiting reply from Zynga. Anyone have any insights?

i3adfish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have received notices lately about a special gift or something when I play Words With Friends or Hanging with Friends... both of which I play everyday but have never noticed any gift in either game. Anybody know about this? Thx!

123brd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dream Zoo Questions & Neighbor HELP!

I started playing Dream Zoo a couple days ago and am at a loss trying to find help pages!

My neighbor list is stalled. The all have 'Get Hearts 0' and have been this way a while.

1) What is the normal turnover to visit a neighbor and receive hearts again? Is there a any new way to get myself unstuck? I have tried the starting at a neighbor and trying to go through the entire list (clicking next) then back home. If anyone has ever done this successfully how do you know when its time to go back home? Does it become your next stop automatically?

2) The people you see walking around your zoo... is this random or in some way does it show 'other zoo people' people visiting? The number and type of little avatars varies that's why I wonder. (I do know if they have the small heart above their head it's a neighbor)

3) I am still unsure of how the zoo paths work... do they add value to your habitat?

4) How many of a certain animal can you have? I have bred out a few so that I have Champion Parents and a baby, so those parents no longer seem to breed. Can I go get more of the same animal and put them next to the champions then breed those again? (I don't want to spend coins trying if they will not be able to go to the habitat)

Thank you... This forum is a big help!

Jeema

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. It seems to be about 24 hours before you can collect 4 hearts from a neighbor's zoo. From random zoos it's about 4 hours. Correct me if I'm wrong. I find that I have to force quit the app from the multitask bar and relauch the app for the hearts to turnover. Other than what you've tried I would guess that it's probably a bug.

2. If there is a small heart above a visitor's head, they are another player and you can tap on them to visit their zoo and earn hearts.

3. Each item in the shop has a % bonus associated with it. The bonus is in the form of additional coins each time you collect coins from your animals that are associated with that item. When in the move tool (upper left in menu) and you tap on an animal, the item spaces (paths, extra animal space, or decor) that are giving it bonuses become highlighted. Likewise when in the move tool and you tap on an item space that the animals are getting bonuses from this item space and the associated item spaces are highlighted.

4. Each animal space allows for a maximum of three (mom, dad, and baby) no matter what level they are. You can have multiple spaces of the same animal. (When I say animal space I mean one with a box to collect coins. Adding space to a habitat will not allow for more animals.) You go to "wild animals" in the upper right to pick your animal you want to place and if you don't have one to place (other than the one they always offer for cash) you can tap in the lower right hand corner to go on a "wild animal safari" for coins to find one.

Hope this helps and happy zoo keeping!

I started playing Dream Zoo a couple days ago and am at a loss trying to find help pages!

My neighbor list is stalled. The all have 'Get Hearts 0' and have been this way a while.

1) What is the normal turnover to visit a neighbor and receive hearts again? Is there a any new way to get myself unstuck? I have tried the starting at a neighbor and trying to go through the entire list (clicking next) then back home. If anyone has ever done this successfully how do you know when its time to go back home? Does it become your next stop automatically?

2) The people you see walking around your zoo... is this random or in some way does it show 'other zoo people' people visiting? The number and type of little avatars varies that's why I wonder. (I do know if they have the small heart above their head it's a neighbor)

3) I am still unsure of how the zoo paths work... do they add value to your habitat?

4) How many of a certain animal can you have? I have bred out a few so that I have Champion Parents and a baby, so those parents no longer seem to breed. Can I go get more of the same animal and put them next to the champions then breed those again? (I don't want to spend coins trying if they will not be able to go to the habitat)

Thank you... This forum is a big help!

Most reactions

Latest posts