What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

fishcube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kitkatbaby714 said:
What 2 dragons did you breed?? What level were they at?

Crystal/Blazing. But I just tried again, and didn't get a rainbow :(.

Ubergazz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so the best I have found is seaweed and lava which has turned to be like one in ten between me and my friends:) someone else try and see what they get:) the egg is white with rainbow spots

stiphen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very easy..
Rainbow Dragon 100% success

Youtube/watch?v=Vdbk83fylsA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lol...

alliecat27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm level 10 and have bought a second island but it won't let me build any new habitats? is this normal? Am I limited to 7 at level 10?!

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm level 10 and have bought a second island but it won't let me build any new habitats? is this normal? Am I limited to 7 at level 10?!
Yes, there is a limit on how many habitats you can have at each level.

Chantili

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This info has been really helpful. I have been trying for the air and crystal for a few days...
Now I'm gonna try these new suggestions! Hope they work!

Denver7952

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I breed a blue fire dragon it's fire and cold it just randomly showed up today I succesfully bred the scorch already it's lightning and fire simple.
Sincerely Denver7952

Denver7952

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it tells me I can get a blue fire dragon that is fire and cold you probably have to breed it with a hybrid

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I breed a blue fire dragon it's fire and cold it just randomly showed up today I succesfully bred the scorch already it's lightning and fire simple.
Sincerely Denver7952
Thank you, I tried the lightning and fire last night when you said this and woke up to the scorch! Thank you thank you!!

kitkatbaby714

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new dragons are out! And tons of new decorations.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts