What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Ubergazz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arrrggghhh if I get one more swamp while trying to get my seaweed I'm going to sell every dragon I have....

N1NjAK1TtY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
fiverr.com
I can tell you how to BREED a RAINBOW dragon. NO SCAMS NO HACKS! I figured out the combination of dragons and it has been successful for many of my friends! Ill tell you how step by step and even offer some really GREAT advice and tips and tricks like FREE EXP! I can guarantee you will have your very own RAINBOW dragon without having to buy gems!
fiverr . com/ 434379

kitkatbaby714

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ubergazz said:
Arrrggghhh if I get one more swamp while trying to get my seaweed I'm going to sell every dragon I have....

At least you're getting $250k for it.

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm at level 18, have 3 Islands and all dragons but the blue, fog and rainbow. How many levels are there, and Will I be able to buy new Islands? And do I have to make a rainbow habitant before I can breed a rainbow dragon?

Katee5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, you have to buy your 1st water dragon for 500 000 coins then you can breed it.

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can tell you how to BREED a RAINBOW dragon. NO SCAMS NO HACKS! I figured out the combination of dragons and it has been successful for many of my friends! Ill tell you how step by step and even offer some really GREAT advice and tips and tricks like FREE EXP! I can guarantee you will have your very own RAINBOW dragon without having to buy gems!
fiverr . com/ 434379
Then why don't you just tell us all on here? Then we can all learn and then we will know it's not just some scam or something. I mean isn't that the point of this to come and share and learn?

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm at level 18, have 3 Islands and all dragons but the blue, fog and rainbow. How many levels are there, and Will I be able to buy new Islands? And do I have to make a rainbow habitant before I can breed a rainbow dragon?
Currently it goes up to level 20, at least that's what it has been. Currenlt there are only 3 islands, for now. No you don't have to have the habitat 1st but you will need it in order to place your rainbow after you breed it.

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do u make a rainbow dragon? I've tried lv 10 lava and seaweed but not working

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Artemis said:
Currently it goes up to level 20, at least that's what it has been. Currenlt there are only 3 islands, for now. No you don't have to have the habitat 1st but you will need it in order to place your rainbow after you breed it.

Ok, thank you. Do you have the answer to the most asked question here, how you breed the rainbow dragon!

kitkatbaby714

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Artemis said:
Then why don't you just tell us all on here? Then we can all learn and then we will know it's not just some scam or something. I mean isn't that the point of this to come and share and learn?

That is what I was thinking!

kitkatbaby714

iPF Noob
Reaction score
15donahun said:
How do u make a rainbow dragon? I've tried lv 10 lava and seaweed but not working

We haven't had one definite way yet to make a rainbow dragon. So far all we really have is it's two level 10 dragons. The rest is random this far anyway.

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok... Well maybe there's someone out there who will tell us without wanting a REWARD! :(

DApple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dude i think lol u use a snow and fire and sometimes it works cuz i hav 1 + der awesome 4 money n i tried three times 1 out of the 3 worked so yeh

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new and trying to figure out how to give gifts to friends and visit their islands...please help???:(

Most reactions

Latest posts