What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

fishcube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already posted how I got my rainbow? Read previous posts. How does one get blue dragon?

fishcube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kitkatbaby714 said:
The new dragons are out! And tons of new decorations.

I only see one new dragon, Fog. What are the others available from breedings?

fishcube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
15donahun said:
... U get blue dragon by breeding fire and cold dragon

My adult cold dragon isn't selectable for a breeding ??? Says incompatible.

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok well u should try again cuz maybe they're wordy breeding or ones in the tournament...

fishcube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
15donahun said:
Ok well u should try again cuz maybe they're wordy breeding or ones in the tournament...

No not already breeding and not in tournament. Not compatible it says. Are you sure it's fire and cold? Not blazing?

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fishcube said:
No not already breeding and not in tournament. Not compatible it says. Are you sure it's fire and cold? Not blazing?

Um... Make sure fire is first because it may go in a certain order... Wait! What level are you? You may have to be a certain lv

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, thank you. Do you have the answer to the most asked question here, how you breed the rainbow dragon!

It's completely random, I've tried every suggestion I've been given on 4 different sites, so far none has worked for me and all my dragons are level 10.

Most reactions

Latest posts