What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phibes74 said:
Well said Vicki!!!!!!! I mean it would make it sooo easy to have 90-100% of your dragons to lv 20 and wearing crowns. Kinda takes the fun out of it, not to mention gives others the wrong idea about what this game is about and how it should be played...

Not to mention the totals never seem to go much..

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/63639-dragonvale-rare-breeding-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html[/

Mhm I hear ya hunny lol .....them totals never change x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Wow! Talk about multitasking shopping and valing at the same time.

I think there is a little confusion here lmao I meant mcdonalds not Macy's I've just re-read and realised you might think Macy's lol x x x

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:
i also will remain "untouched" tonight.

In fact, at one point in my life, i was celebate for fourteen years...
Then i turned fifteen.

Sent from my ipad using ipf

roflmao!!!!!!!

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok we r not bullying him... Just trying to keep it honest .. And it is an insult to have someone on here that is bragging about what they have achieved by cheating. If someone was truly being bullied on here I would be right there with u on the subject. I have never thought much for people that lie and deceive others.... And it is almost an insult to the whole thread to defend someone like that... For the most part everyone here plays honest ( u do not see that much anymore in life) and to have a person dirty up this place is not right. To the people that keep it honest and to the new comers that are looking for help from us. I mean if we are going to encourage cheating what is the point of this thread..
I have always been one to speak what is on my mind and apologize later.. Well I have done a really great job of keeping my words quite on this subject but it can only last for long.
So if someone on here has a problem with ME not liking the fact that there is a cheater posting how well they are doing on here then so be it. I do not want others thinking that is the right way to enjoy this wonderful game...
My opinion and I have that right to voice it and I will not apologize for trying to keep it honest.

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
At my son's school, when a few of the children start picking on one kid in the class because of the things he says or does ... well they call that bullying. And they do not tolerate it. They pull the bullies aside and explain to them that there is nothing cool or clever about making fun of someone different, especially in a group. It is in fact a weak and miserable thing to do. Getting a laugh from their friends by making someone else feel bad is unconscionable.

And they are 100% on the side of the victim. They know there is no excusable reason for bullying. They know that if it was their child being picked on, there is nothing that he could have said or done that would make them think, "Oh, well I understand why the other kids were making fun of him. That's totally fine. He deserved it." Because the truth is no-one deserves to be bullied. Not for any reason.

williamsbr said:
I'm taking a break from the forum for a while, I will still be sending gems, but the last few days I've been quite uncomfortable visiting here. Good luck with your rare, non rare and special dragon hunts, Happy Easter!!!!

Happy Breeding,
Brandy

If this is in response to what I said I'm sorry if you guys see it that way but it's not like that at all !!! I just get really pissed when ppl who do you know what come looking for praise on something that took no effort whatsoever to achieve!!!!! ok if they want to use this thread of amazing ppl for tips then fine but don't brag about the things you have achieved through fakery to ppl who are struggling to achieve those goals !!!!

Again sorry if it offends others but my mother taught me it's wrong to steal and even worse to lie ,and I would be lying to myself if i didn't say so x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vampi64 said:
I have had 4 storms in a row if that makes you any happier!!!! Lol

Oh it does lol but I'm sorry how are you doing for blooms though x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phibes74 said:
Ok we r not bullying him... Just trying to keep it honest .. And it is an insult to have someone on here that is bragging about what they have achieved by cheating. If someone was truly being bullied on here I would be right there with u on the subject. I have never thought much for people that lie and deceive others.... And it is almost an insult to the whole thread to defend someone like that... For the most part everyone here plays honest ( u do not see that much anymore in life) and to have a person dirty up this place is not right. To the people that keep it honest and to the new comers that are looking for help from us. I mean if we are going to encourage cheating what is the point of this thread..
I have always been one to speak what is on my mind and apologize later.. Well I have done a really great job of keeping my words quite on this subject but it can only last for long.
So if someone on here has a problem with ME not liking the fact that there is a cheater posting how well they are doing on here then so be it. I do not want others thinking that is the right way to enjoy this wonderful game...
My opinion and I have that right to voice it and I will not apologize for trying to keep it honest.

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/63639-dragonvale-rare-breeding-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Well said Hun I totally agree!!! though I did apologise that it has offended fletch and brandy not for what I said x x x

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
At my son's school, when a few of the children start picking on one kid in the class because of the things he says or does ... well they call that bullying. And they do not tolerate it. They pull the bullies aside and explain to them that there is nothing cool or clever about making fun of someone different, especially in a group. It is in fact a weak and miserable thing to do. Getting a laugh from their friends by making someone else feel bad is unconscionable.

And they are 100% on the side of the victim. They know there is no excusable reason for bullying. They know that if it was their child being picked on, there is nothing that he could have said or done that would make them think, "Oh, well I understand why the other kids were making fun of him. That's totally fine. He deserved it." Because the truth is no-one deserves to be bullied. Not for any reason.

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say anything because i have in the past and it just reoccurs anyway

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And just to clarify - I don't agree with how the game seems to be played, so I agree with you there but I think silence is a better response than vilification. Enuff said...

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vampi64 said:
And just to clarify - I don't agree with how the game seems to be played, so I agree with you there but I think silence is a better response than vilification. Enuff said...

Ok Hun and I think I am going to agree again that is the last time I will say anything on the subject !!! I suppose I should have just ignored but I got annoyed so I think maybe I should also apologise for not just biting my Tongue as I have done on other occasions !!

So sorry again x x x

Most reactions