What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So guys if anyone has sent me a gem in the last 8 hours from this post can you please let me know as I logged into dv from a friends phone and it gave me the notification but flashed away really quickly so I didn't get any names at all please can you help me out x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
It's not that hard if you have his resources Hun (over 5 billion DC,over 5 1/2 million treats and 40,000 plus gems ) we could all do it that easy if we wanted ,but most of us have morals x x x

Well said Vicki!!!!!!! I mean it would make it sooo easy to have 90-100% of your dragons to lv 20 and wearing crowns. Kinda takes the fun out of it, not to mention gives others the wrong idea about what this game is about and how it should be played...

Not to mention the totals never seem to go much..

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Fletch, I was wondering if I could impose on your good nature and ask for a revised gold shrine strategy with the bloom dragon factored in.

Of course you can. I get better with each one I do, and therefore have something more to give to the next person.

25 Lightning
18 Air
20 Earth
28 Plant
39 Cold
39 Water
47 Metal

216 Elements.
25 Blooms and 18 Panlongs leave us with

2 Earth
3 Plant
14 Cold
21 Water
47 Metal

3 Reindeer(Lichen), 2 Iron, 11 Mine & 21 Rust leaves us with

13 Metal. So if we pull apart 4 of those panlongs and make 4 more Rust, 4 more Iron and 4 Chrome, that leaves 1 more metal element, which we'll put into another Iron because of the 4 hour breed time. So totals are:

25 Bloom @ 13 hours = 325 hours
14 Panlong @ 36 hours = 504 hours
25 Rust @ 6 hours = 150 hours
11 Mine @ 10 hours = 110 hours
7 Iron @ 4 hours = 28 hours
4 Chrome @ 5 hours = 20 hours
3 Reindeer (Lichen) @ 5 hours = 15 hours

89 Dragons. 216 Elements. 1152 hours or 48 days exactly.
1.85 dragons bred per day
30 million in DC required per day to keep pace with breeding and feed each new dragon immediately up to Level 15 (assuming your breeding required dragons in one cave and using the other to breed for cash). If you can make more than that per day, you can increase required dragon breeding in one of 3 ways:
  • Use gems to speed up required dragons
  • Breed required dragons in both caves
  • Replace 2 Panlong dragons with a Sandstorm, a Mud and a Fog dragon. This will dramatically decrease you breed time from 72 hours to 16 hours, or approx 1/4 of the time, and means you will need to earn 48 million in coins in that 2/3 of a day.
Any or all of those options are the sort of thing you can do occasionally.

Cheers
Fletch

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same issue :( worst part is cant email helpdesk cause i cant log in to my email!! Argh!! Im waiting on an email confirming a job inteview!

Tiffany xoxo

How frustrating! Vicky mention calling the store and make an appt with the tech department. Maybe they could resolve the issue.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bred cactus and cold together and got a 48h breed straight away. I wonder what it will be? I'm hoping it's a moon as its the only one I haven't got yet. Apart from the Easter one.

I hope so too! Did you bred after 7 PM - 7 AM? If so it is a good chance you got your moon! Congrats!

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
It's not that hard if you have his resources Hun (over 5 billion DC,over 5 1/2 million treats and 40,000 plus gems ) we could all do it that easy if we wanted ,but most of us have morals x x x

Touche!!

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Oh no can you not get into it from another computer x x x

Tried not long ago and seems to be working fine now... How odd

Tiffany xoxo

TonyaJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Of course you can. I get better with each one I do, and therefore have something more to give to the next person.

25 Lightning
18 Air
20 Earth
28 Plant
39 Cold
39 Water
47 Metal

216 Elements.
25 Blooms and 18 Panlongs leave us with

2 Earth
3 Plant
14 Cold
21 Water
47 Metal

3 Reindeer(Lichen), 2 Iron, 11 Mine & 21 Rust leaves us with

13 Metal. So if we pull apart 4 of those panlongs and make 4 more Rust, 4 more Iron and 4 Chrome, that leaves 1 more metal element, which we'll put into another Iron because of the 4 hour breed time. So totals are:

25 Bloom @ 13 hours = 325 hours
14 Panlong @ 36 hours = 504 hours
25 Rust @ 6 hours = 150 hours
11 Mine @ 10 hours = 110 hours
7 Iron @ 4 hours = 28 hours
4 Chrome @ 5 hours = 20 hours
3 Reindeer (Lichen) @ 5 hours = 15 hours

89 Dragons. 216 Elements. 1152 hours or 48 days exactly.
1.85 dragons bred per day
30 million in DC required per day to keep pace with breeding and feed each new dragon immediately up to Level 15 (assuming your breeding required dragons in one cave and using the other to breed for cash). If you can make more than that per day, you can increase required dragon breeding in one of 3 ways:

[*]Use gems to speed up required dragons
[*]Breed required dragons in both caves
[*]Replace 2 Panlong dragons with a Sandstorm, a Mud and a Fog dragon. This will dramatically decrease you breed time from 72 hours to 16 hours, or approx 1/4 of the time, and means you will need to earn 48 million in coins in that 2/3 of a day.

Any or all of those options are the sort of thing you can do occasionally.

Cheers
Fletch

Thanks once again Fletch, I was sitting down with a piece of paper trying to work it out myself and getting more and more confused. These new dragons are making it easier and easier for the gold shrine grind :)

Now I can back to breeding panlongs once my 48hr egg finishes in the breeding cave :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
At my son's school, when a few of the children start picking on one kid in the class because of the things he says or does ... well they call that bullying. And they do not tolerate it. They pull the bullies aside and explain to them that there is nothing cool or clever about making fun of someone different, especially in a group. It is in fact a weak and miserable thing to do. Getting a laugh from their friends by making someone else feel bad is unconscionable.

And they are 100% on the side of the victim. They know there is no excusable reason for bullying. They know that if it was their child being picked on, there is nothing that he could have said or done that would make them think, "Oh, well I understand why the other kids were making fun of him. That's totally fine. He deserved it." Because the truth is no-one deserves to be bullied. Not for any reason.

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Woke up this morning and put my first Bloom egg in the hatchery. Put Storm + Lichen immediately back into the NBC and another 13 hours.

Another attempt gave me a quick Poison dragon. Then back in again for Bloom number 3. Storm + Lichen in NBC gave 3 Blooms in 4 attempts. Will have my feature Cold habitat on my landing island populated in 48 hours from dragon release with no gems used. Makes up for me only getting one LYD I guess.

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
At my son's school, when a few of the children start picking on one kid in the class because of the things he says or does ... well they call that bullying. And they do not tolerate it. They pull the bullies aside and explain to them that there is nothing cool or clever about making fun of someone different, especially in a group. It is in fact a weak and miserable thing to do. Getting a laugh from their friends by making someone else feel bad is unconscionable.

And they are 100% on the side of the victim. They know there is no excusable reason for bullying. They know that if it was their child being picked on, there is nothing that he could have said or done that would make them think, "Oh, well I understand why the other kids were making fun of him. That's totally fine. He deserved it." Because the truth is no-one deserves to be bullied. Not for any reason.

This is the most well spoken post this thread has seen in a very long time....thank you Fletch! We can all do with a little reminder to be kind to others....can I please send you a gem Fletch ...kidding, but BRAVO!!!

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm taking a break from the forum for a while, I will still be sending gems, but the last few days I've been quite uncomfortable visiting here. Good luck with your rare, non rare and special dragon hunts, Happy Easter!!!!

Happy Breeding,
Brandy

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Nice !!!!! Lmao I hope you get one too now .......joking Hun x x x

I have had 4 storms in a row if that makes you any happier!!!! Lol

Most reactions

Latest posts