What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Ok Hun and I think I am going to agree again that is the last time I will say anything on the subject !!! I suppose I should have just ignored but I got annoyed so I think maybe I should also apologise for not just biting my Tongue as I have done on other occasions !!

So sorry again x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

That's ok sweet. I forgive ya xx

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think there is a little confusion here lmao I meant mcdonalds not Macy's I've just re-read and realised you might think Macy's lol x x x

LOL, I did, MacDonald make more sense. .

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vampi64 said:
That's ok sweet. I forgive ya xx

Awwww thanks .....the last thing I want to do is upset my DV family x x x

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because the truth is no-one deserves to be bullied. Not for any reason.
I bully my cats all the time. But they totally deserve it when they puke on the living room floor. But I have valid reasons to bully them, because I am bigger than they are so I can. Plus, I'm the one they get their food from, so I kind of have that power over them. Besides, they're so cute and fuzzy that I can't help molesting them every once in a while. If they don't like it, they can learn to catch mice. Or not be so cute and fuzzy all the time. It's kinda like they ask for it. It's kinda like they're bullying me by being so cute and fuzzy. Life is so unfair.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's been a while since I have posted on the forum. Just wanted to say how very cool it is being able to look at everyone's islands...picking up party hats is one thing, experiencing the joy of seeing 'new creations' and creativity is another. Keep on breeding and keep on enjoying the 'thrill of the hunt.'

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok we r not bullying him... Just trying to keep it honest .. And it is an insult to have someone on here that is bragging about what they have achieved by cheating. If someone was truly being bullied on here I would be right there with u on the subject. I have never thought much for people that lie and deceive others.... And it is almost an insult to the whole thread to defend someone like that... For the most part everyone here plays honest ( u do not see that much anymore in life) and to have a person dirty up this place is not right. To the people that keep it honest and to the new comers that are looking for help from us. I mean if we are going to encourage cheating what is the point of this thread..
I have always been one to speak what is on my mind and apologize later.. Well I have done a really great job of keeping my words quite on this subject but it can only last for long.
So if someone on here has a problem with ME not liking the fact that there is a cheater posting how well they are doing on here then so be it. I do not want others thinking that is the right way to enjoy this wonderful game...
My opinion and I have that right to voice it and I will not apologize for trying to keep it honest.

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

If this is in response to what I said I'm sorry if you guys see it that way but it's not like that at all !!! I just get really pissed when ppl who do you know what come looking for praise on something that took no effort whatsoever to achieve!!!!! ok if they want to use this thread of amazing ppl for tips then fine but don't brag about the things you have achieved through fakery to ppl who are struggling to achieve those goals !!!!

Again sorry if it offends others but my mother taught me it's wrong to steal and even worse to lie ,and I would be lying to myself if i didn't say so x x x

We are a few days away from celebrating with our children, grand children, nephews and nieces a magical rabbit that travels the world dispensing chocolate. So you will forgive me if I take your forthright desire to celebrate honesty with a grain of salt. Everyone lies. All the time. And to suggest that the importance and integrity of this game is some kind of line that can't be crossed is ludicrous.

Maybe my point was too subtle, so I'll ask it directly and to the point. If your child makes up a story at school, specifically about how well he achieved in some game or competition, and is then told by other kids that he "has no morals", "has no worth", "does not count", "is a cheater", "is dirtying up the school", you would be okay with that because he was lying and deserves what ever he gets?!

I will repeat myself that no-one has the right to talk badly about anyone. You think you have the right to say what you please? Understand that I have the right to respond to you as well.

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
I love this dragon....

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

It's really pretty. I think it's one of the prettiest dragons in a long time.

Attachments

• image-3613875719.jpg
    image-3613875719.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 288

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And just to clarify - I don't agree with how the game seems to be played, so I agree with you there but I think silence is a better response than vilification. Enuff said...

I've struggled with this at times myself. There's more than one person here playing the game differently than the rest of us and I do find it grating when they crow about their success. Especially when they know better. But I still try to be somewhat circumspect in my criticism. However, I have the impression that one person may have the need to be treated with a little extra compassion due to a special situation and I think kindness is appropriate in that case.

Poppy

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
We are a few days away from celebrating with our children, grand children, nephews and nieces a magical rabbit that travels the world dispensing chocolate. So you will forgive me if I take your forthright desire to celebrate honesty with a grain of salt. Everyone lies. All the time. And to suggest that the importance and integrity of this game is some kind of line that can't be crossed is ludicrous.

Maybe my point was too subtle, so I'll ask it directly and to the point. If your child makes up a story at school, specifically about how well he achieved in some game or competition, and is then told by other kids that he "has no morals", "has no worth", "does not count", "is a cheater", "is dirtying up the school", you would be okay with that because he was lying and deserves what ever he gets?!

I will repeat myself that no-one has the right to talk badly about anyone. You think you have the right to say what you please? Understand that I have the right to respond to you as well.

And once again in life cheaters and liars come out on top... Glad I have standards.. And no not everyone lies..

So with that Happy breeding and good luck to all it has been fun!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phibes74 said:
Ok we r not bullying him... Just trying to keep it honest .. And it is an insult to have someone on here that is bragging about what they have achieved by cheating. If someone was truly being bullied on here I would be right there with u on the subject. I have never thought much for people that lie and deceive others.... And it is almost an insult to the whole thread to defend someone like that... For the most part everyone here plays honest ( u do not see that much anymore in life) and to have a person dirty up this place is not right. To the people that keep it honest and to the new comers that are looking for help from us. I mean if we are going to encourage cheating what is the point of this thread..
I have always been one to speak what is on my mind and apologize later.. Well I have done a really great job of keeping my words quite on this subject but it can only last for long.
So if someone on here has a problem with ME not liking the fact that there is a cheater posting how well they are doing on here then so be it. I do not want others thinking that is the right way to enjoy this wonderful game...
My opinion and I have that right to voice it and I will not apologize for trying to keep it honest.

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/63639-dragonvale-rare-breeding-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Everyone has the right to an opinion and the right to voice their opinion. If u dont like what they say, ignore it. Quite simple really. If u disagree or agree it doesnt matter. Its YOUR opinion. Cant be right or wrong.

Ps/ i agree with u tricia :) i dont care if ppl cheat, just dont lie about it :)

Tiffany xoxo

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's really pretty. I think it's one of the prettiest dragons in a long time.

. . .and what you just shared. . ..yes Bloom is a pretty dragon. . .and I noticed yesterday collecting hats, poor Bloom had to compete in the forum immediately.

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny how we swung from pages of hillarious "this is the best thread ever" posts and having a outrageously good time all the way over to social debates about human behavior and affronted feelings in like less than a day. When emotions run hot they can run hot in sny directions and switch directions without notice and without diminishing in intensity. Hopefully soon we'll return to the more balanced middle.

P.S. My level 15 Bloom got gold in the Colosseum.
P.P.S. We're heading out to the O.B. right now for an ultrasound to hopefully find out if we're being given a girl or a boy.
P.P.P.S. Any suggestions for a color scheme for adding Bloom to my signature?

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score

karma_musings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Attaching a pic of a fun dragon - I just saw this in a co-worker's cube, and thought wow, wouldn't it be fun to have one like this?! So I borrowed it for a minute to scan in and send to you all. I have no idea what it would be called, but it's clearly a fire-based dragon.

BFS, are you listening?? (Shall I post this to the wish list too, do you think?)

red-dragon.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts