What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Yeah, interesting isn't it.

282 hours difference, or about 12 days non stop. The thing is the first one is 20 days, so can you earn enough to feed 90 dragons to Level 15 in 20 days? 1.4 billion in DC in 3 weeks? Pretty sure not even Poppy could do it in the 32 days of the second route, for that matter.

Which is why I'm taking the other route x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ShirleyWA said:
Congrats on the gold!

It's not that hard if you have his resources Hun (over 5 billion DC,over 5 1/2 million treats and 40,000 plus gems ) we could all do it that easy if we wanted ,but most of us have morals x x x

bluechihiro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bred cactus and cold together and got a 48h breed straight away. I wonder what it will be? I'm hoping it's a moon as its the only one I haven't got yet. Apart from the Easter one.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bossfanca said:
Well, still no bloom! I wonder if I can't get one because my dragons can only go up to 10 -- seems like all of you have your dragons at higher levels and wondering if that's the factor? Is it possible to breed this bloom dragon with dragons less than 11?

I even used lichen/storm combo on the EBI and got another lichen. :thumbsdown:

Nope my son only has lvl 10 dragons too so far and and he's got one bloom ,keep trying you'll get one Hun x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
m1ssy said:
Cold/love (cave) = 48 hours yay!!!! Could it be the rainbow I've been searching for??

Could be but more than likely sun/ or moon ,congrats x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VDL04 said:
Island update:

Have rejuggled A couple of my islands to accomodate the new bloom dragon! Will be writing a walkthrough of my islands in the coming days! :) Happy Valing!!

Tiffany xoxo

Pooh can't wait Hun x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
My 5 year old just got a 48 hour whilst trying for a Bloom. Yay. Should be her first Sun!

Awwww yay massive congrats to her x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Michelin said:
Hello to all my long neglected friends and also all the 'new regulars' I havent had the pleasure of interacting with!

Some of you may remember me, as I was a regular poster here for a while at least, but I have (obviously) been MIA for a while now.
Unfortunately, I just really don't have the time to be properly involved anymore or actually, to be more accurate, I apparently have a real problem with 'moderation' and I don't have the time to be on here EVERY DAY ALL DAY - which I soon would be if I tried to get more 're-involved', hehe.

However, I have been lurking lately (reading along on my iPhone when I have a few minutes here and there) and I have to say you all make it really hard to not jump in...you've made smile and laugh out loud so many times! I am both delighted and shocked at how entertaining (and downright dirty ;)) this thread has gotten, haha.

I'm still playing DragonVale but admittedly I am not as addicted as I once was but I think that might change when we finally get new levels, islands and habitats. I like all the new additions (Metals and other new dragons etc) but I'd really prefer not be 'stagnating' at level 30 for much longer.

I've thankfully gotten two Blooms (Plant x Storm) on my main account but have yet to get one on my second (baby dragons only) account.
I'm also another 'lucky' recipient of an un-needed 48 hour breed (still incubating) on my main account.
It's kind of extra frustrating because whilst I don't need any more rares on my main account, I only have the LYD on my other account and so would have been happy with any popping up there - then again, I'd be worried about tying up my only breeding cave for 2 days and possibly then missing my chance for a Bloom there! Can't.... win, hehe :rolleyes:

Anyway, hope you are all well and happy. Just wanted to pop in to say hi to you all and let you know I have not forgotten you all (as if I could?!!!) and let you know that I am still reading when I can!

Vale on!

- Michelle

P.S I know my signature (outlining my rare breeding list etc) is terribly out of date but I don't think I really have time to update it and I doubt it's much help anymore anyway so I'm going to delete it for now.

Hey mich not seen you for ages ,nice you popped in .......how could we forget you lol......and I know what you mean about all day everyday as I'm here too lol I can't seem to keep away ,congrats on your blooms and GL for your babies account x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VDL04 said:
Same issue :( worst part is cant email helpdesk cause i cant log in to my email!! Argh!! Im waiting on an email confirming a job inteview!

Tiffany xoxo

Oh no can you not get into it from another computer x x x

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
It's not that hard if you have his resources Hun (over 5 billion DC,over 5 1/2 million treats and 40,000 plus gems ) we could all do it that easy if we wanted ,but most of us have morals x x x

Wonder who you are talking about :eek: lol

Tony GCID troutfisher10

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bluechihiro said:
I bred cactus and cold together and got a 48h breed straight away. I wonder what it will be? I'm hoping it's a moon as its the only one I haven't got yet. Apart from the Easter one.

Don't use cactus and cold for bloom it does not work it has been tested and 125 tries gave no blooms at all x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Pooh can't wait Hun x x x

Damn autocorrect lol x x x

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
demonioazul said:
Hi there, I've been trying all day long and still no bloom as well, only cactus, lichen and storm. Sometimes is like that, we have to keep trying. Hopefully bloom will be around for some days and we'll both get it eventually. According to preliminary tests by fletch, it has a better chance than clover, so I think we'll get it pretty soon.. (well, I WISH :lol).

Oh my I so feel your pain... Try flipping the order of the pair u r trying. That is what worked for me.. Good luck and we are here for u if you need to let your frustration out.

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Most reactions

Latest posts