What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Yawn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and I need some help. What are the correct combinations for the tree and poison dragon?

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yawn said:
Hi, I'm new here and I need some help. What are the correct combinations for the tree and poison dragon?

Plant - fire for poison and plant - earth for tree, where plant is to the left in the breeding chart. À tip is to look in the egg-sektion. Under the dragons are two symbols, which often shows "the parents" of the new egg. This works most of the times, look for more combinations on artemis blog above. Good luck!

Alexw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new and don't understand the breeding process at all any help Is appreciated
From ramvscuc

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new and don't understand the breeding process at all any help Is appreciated
From ramvscuc

Breeding is taking two dragons and breeding them to try and get their offspring to be something you want. Once you buy the breeding cave in building section, you place it on your island. Then click on the breeding cave, buttons will show up on the bottom of your screen, click the red heart, "BREED" button, then select which dragons you want to breed, one on the left and one on the right, if some are greyed out, they are either too young to breed or incompatible with one you have already selected. After selecting your two dragons then click the breed botton on the bottom of that screen, then you wait for your dragons to breed or use gems to speed them up. When the are done, their will be a heart over the breeding cave, then an egg they made will be in your nursery, you can wait for the egg to hatch or speed it up using gems. Then you will have a new dragon baby of some sort.
Most of the breeding is luck or trial and error, trying to get certain dragons you want, but there are some combinations that seem to work often. For a list of dragon breeding, see my blog page on dragonvale wiki. Hope this helps.
User blog:ArtemisJ/BREEDING RESULTS - DragonVale Wiki

TheIggyEngland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rainbow dragon

Rainbow dragons parents are seaweed and water. Correct me if I'm wrong. This is for all ppl who are needing the rainbow dragon. It won't produce a rainbow egg once so u have to try over and over until u get a white egg with
rainbow dots on it.

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rainbow dragons parents are seaweed and water. Correct me if I'm wrong. This is for all ppl who are needing the rainbow dragon. It won't produce a rainbow egg once so u have to try over and over until u get a white egg with
rainbow dots on it.
There are many different ways to get a rainbow dragon and none of them are guaranteed, what worked for you may Never work for someone else and you may not even be able to do it twice. Best bet is to just keep trying things and hoping for the best.

Alstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted to give gems to some friends who gifted me,but their names are Breyer out. why does this happen. can,t you gift the same person back and forth?

Alstuff

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to breed the blue fire dragon but I keep getting a scorch dragon and it's saying the normal fire and cold dragons are incompatible??? Please help =(

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this game and am on level 7.
There is nothing in settings to turn off in app purchases, where is it? Can u also tell me why I need gems to get dragons like lava and poison?
It seems that you need to use real cash to complete many goals !

Dcbandit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does any1 know how to breed a blue fire dragon i have tried with different combos but cant seem to get it

Dcbandit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this game and am on level 7.
There is nothing in settings to turn off in app purchases, where is it? Can u also tell me why I need gems to get dragons like lava and poison?
It seems that you need to use real cash to complete many goals !
You dont need gems to get those dragons you can breed them thts only if u would rather speed up the process. To get a lava dragon try earth + fire dragon and as for poison try flower + fire dragon. You will need a breeding cave to do this good luck

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dcbandit32 said:
You dont need gems to get those dragons you can breed them thts only if u would rather speed up the process. To get a lava dragon try earth + fire dragon and as for poison try flower + fire dragon. You will need a breeding cave to do this good luck

Fantastic, I am already building a cave. Thanks for the info !

Dcbandit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im a lvl 16 here are some hlpful combos to get the dragon you want. So far i have made these dragon numerous times and have i seem to get the same 1s hope it works for you. 1st make sure all dragon u are going to breed are lvl 7&up
fire+grass=plant
plant+fire=poison
fire+earth=lava
earth+plant=moss
plant+moss=tree
earth+lighting=quake
fire+lighting=firefly
lighting+cold=storm
cold+earth=mountain
lighting+quake=crystal
fire+water=air
air+water=fog
air+fire=blazing
air+plant=willow
air+lighting=sonic
air+cold=snow
water+earth=mud
water+cold=ice
water+plant=seaweed
seaweed+plant=swamp
firefly+lighting=scorch
these are all tht i have been able to make over and over so i hope the same will work for u if anymore hlp is needed jus post a reply to this post good luck

Most reactions

Latest posts