What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

BashenMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Artemis. Judging by your tables I am breeding a crystal right now. Any other dragon that takes 24 hours?

Frozor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woo hey guys, finally managed to breed a bluefire dragon. Although this method did not give me 100% success but after my 5th / 6th attempt i managed to get one :D i bred on the left side (not sure if the sides help) a lv 7 fire drag and on the right a lv 6 ice drag. Like i said this might not work straight away (unless u ate a bowl of luck for breakfast) but it does work.
Hope this helps some people

Alstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I have seven names that are Breyer out. It makes no sense. It's been more than 24hrs. Side igifted them. Is this a glitch?

Zzombabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alstuff said:
Now I have seven names that are Breyer out. It makes no sense. It's been more than 24hrs. Side igifted them. Is this a glitch?

Try closing the app out and then opening it again. That happened to me last night and when it restarted I was able to gift again.

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kitkatbaby714 said:
Artemis,
Have you tried breeding 2 dragons that won gold trophies?

Or do you think it matter if the dragons you use have been breeding before, and therefor get more chance to produce à rainbow?

Nalle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! How can I get scorch ? I tried couple times to breed fire and lighting and result was firefly

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Um... Try both ways like fire on the left and lightning on the right or fire on right and lightning on left! I got mine on my first try! The eggs look the same so make sure they're the same

Alstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just did that and it worked. I actually restarted the iPad by holding down the round button and pressing the off switch.
Alstuff

DarkHuntress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just breed my first Air Dragon, got lucky on the first try!!! Thanks for the tips, now I am going to try for the Rainbow Dragon!!

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DarkHuntress said:
Just breed my first Air Dragon, got lucky on the first try!!! Thanks for the tips, now I am going to try for the Rainbow Dragon!!

Good luck! Yeah I'm going for the rainbow too!

Shinori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so rainbow is confirm 48hrs... In that case mine is confirmed a rainbow.. 40hrs and still ticking
*sigh* 48hrs is along wait... Cant wait to get the rainbow.. 12 more hours to go..

Most reactions

Latest posts