What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Shinori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rainbow Dragon

Hey there, just to share. Just about 30mins ago. i think i might have gotten a rainbow dragon.. Well, I can only confirm after 48hours. I presume only rainbow took that long... In any case, below are the dragon that i used. Hope that helps. Dragon Type 1 = Level 10 Firefly (Fire and Lightning) Dragon Type 2 = Level 10 Swamp ( Plant and Water) Not sure if the below information helps in getting Rainbow but whatever. My Current Level = 17 Dragons Owned = All except Rainbow Rainbow Habitat built = 1 Good luck there!!

Shinori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does any1 know how to breed a blue fire dragon i have tried with different combos but cant seem to get it
Umm I breed a lvl 10 Fire Dragon with a Lvl 10 Ice Dragon. Still its random and need alot of tires... It took me 3 days and total of 8 tries to get it.. Good luck

Yazelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't seen any difference since the new update. It states there are 3 new dragons and decorations but what are they?

Dcbandit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Umm I breed a lvl 10 Fire Dragon with a Lvl 10 Ice Dragon. Still its random and need alot of tires... It took me 3 days and total of 8 tries to get it.. Good luck
thanks i will give it a try

skatz1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why when I have an egg and he is ready when I am not in the game it disappear?

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted to give gems to some friends who gifted me,but their names are Breyer out. why does this happen. can,t you gift the same person back and forth?

Alstuff
You can only gift each person once every 24 hours.

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to breed the blue fire dragon but I keep getting a scorch dragon and it's saying the normal fire and cold dragons are incompatible??? Please help =(

Use Fire on the left and ICE (not cold) on the right. a little more than half the time I'm getting the blue fire, the rest of the time i'm getting ice from this pairing. Good Luck

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't seen any difference since the new update. It states there are 3 new dragons and decorations but what are they?
The new decorations include: Cactus 500G, Giant Mushroom 750G, Snowy Tree 5000G, Skytree 50000G, Lightning Crystal 1 million Gold, and Volcano 10 million Gold.

BashenMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bred a blazing with a crystal and it's going to take 12 hours for them to do the dirty so I think it's a rainbow! Btw, it took me a long time to get a blue fire dragon but fire and ice worked for me. It took about 8 tries. Hope this helps you guys!

BashenMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but what are you guys naming your dragons? I'm being a huge dork and naming them based off of Pokemon. Commence teasing.

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Artemis said:
Use Fire on the left and ICE (not cold) on the right. a little more than half the time I'm getting the blue fire, the rest of the time i'm getting ice from this pairing. Good Luck

Thanks! I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what was wrong! Lol

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BashenMan said:
I just bred a blazing with a crystal and it's going to take 12 hours for them to do the dirty so I think it's a rainbow! Btw, it took me a long time to get a blue fire dragon but fire and ice worked for me. It took about 8 tries. Hope this helps you guys!

It takes 48 hrs for them to make a rainbow dragon:(

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rainbow takes 48 hours, the 3 dragons that take 12 hours include Moss, Blue Fire and Cold.

Shinori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so rainbow is confirm 48hrs... In that case mine is confirmed a rainbow.. 40hrs and still ticking

Most reactions

Latest posts