What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dissapointed poor back camera for still pics and no 128G unit

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents.

Were you expecting a Nikon Camera for the back? Its a tablet, you would look goofy walking around taking pictures with it, its only purpose pretty much is for FaceTime.

But I do agree on the size, was hoping for a larger capacity one...

OP
P

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents.

Were you expecting a Nikon Camera for the back? Its a tablet, you would look goofy walking around taking pictures with it, its only purpose pretty much is for FaceTime.

Haha actually I was hoping for a camera better than my droidx which is pretty good. And where is the friggin 128gig unit my 64gig iPad 1 is full of books and movies.

mathen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At least there is a camera, and I love the new design,will buy one as soon as possible,don't you think the new cover design is innovative....:)

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents.

Haha actually I was hoping for a camera better than my droidx which is pretty good. And where is the friggin 128gig unit my 64gig iPad 1 is full of books and movies.

If you have a better camera on your Droid, use it instead ... FaceTime doesn't need a better camera.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I was disappointed in thecamera too but that will not deter me from offing it online this Friday.

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm always amazed people want to take pics with a tablet. That's what I have a digital camera for and a cell phone with a camera for when I don't have the real camera with me.

I only want a camera for Facetime/Skype personally.

Storage space doesn't bother me since I'll only get a 32 GB anyway. I could probably get by with a 16GB honestly, but would rather have the extra space so I can download apps and load PDFs without worrying about it. I don't plan on putting any music or video files on it, and probably not many (if any) photos to keep on it permanently, so 32 should be more than sufficient for my needs.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The cameras provided are just fine

The iPad2 will not replace my Canon DSLRs, Leica, and Sony DSLR gear and the dozen lenses I have to support them. Can you just imagine running around photographing sunsets with an iPad? The iPad is not a camera and the cameras provided are solely for video teleconferencing use.

As to 128 gig storage, what on earth for? I have 600 photos, ten movies, nine books, many magazines, 3,000 songs,and a ton of apps on my 64 gig iPad1 and barely use 31 of it's available 64 gig storage space.

Just my two cent worth. And it is my two cents.

qnet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.network-creations.net
Yeah, the cameras were never a big deal to me, having a front facing one is nice. The main reason I'm getting the ipad 2 is for more storage. My friend suggested I just get another Ipad 1 for $100.00 less, with a bigger capacity. I figured for $100.00 more, I might as well as get the nice, sleek new one.

Most reactions

Latest posts