What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dissapointed poor back camera for still pics and no 128G unit

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
average buyer to even want a 128gb is probably less then 10% or be able to afford one.

What's that comment based on? Do anyone know how many 64GB Ipads were sold compared to the smaller versions? Past sales would be the best guideline.

And if storage isn't an issue now, it's going to be with the iPad2 and I can explain why in two words: video capture. Nothing eats up storage space faster, and now the iPad has two cameras.

qnet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.network-creations.net
average buyer to even want a 128gb is probably less then 10% or be able to afford one.

What's that comment based on? Do anyone know how many 64GB Ipads were sold compared to the smaller versions? Past sales would be the best guideline.

And if storage isn't an issue now, it's going to be with the iPad2 and I can explain why in two words: video capture. Nothing eats up storage space faster, and now the iPad has two cameras.

I agree about storage. I don't think I need 128GB but, 64GB will be nice. This is just guess but, it may start to cost more if they upgraded to 128GB. Maybe they just wanted to keep the same price structure, I'm not sure. I know solid state storage cost a lot if you buy it for desktop and laptop computers.

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If only the Ipad 2 could talk...i wonder what it will tell you...

It would probably be disappointed with potential customers for deciding whether to buy it based on cameras. :)

Most reactions