What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cydia/telesphoreo empty!

itshoax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can't install the dependencies because saurik is empty. always hash sum mismatch. been trying for hours for 2 days now. tried restoring/jailbreaking again but still nothing changed. heeelp! :'(

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
can't install the dependencies because saurik is empty. always hash sum mismatch. been trying for hours for 2 days now. tried restoring/jailbreaking again but still nothing changed. heeelp! :'(

With the new jailbreak, everybody and their uncle is trying to dl their packages. Please be patient and check back often. I had to dl my packages sometimes one at a time and it took me a while before I was able to get my stuff. Be patient, it'll happen.

Cheers, Dan

OP
I

itshoax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the new jailbreak, everybody and their uncle is trying to dl their packages. Please be patient and check back often. I had to dl my packages sometimes one at a time and it took me a while before I was able to get my stuff. Be patient, it'll happen.

even with cydia/telesphoreo package? i rarely see anyone complaining being it empty. :'(

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, even that. Again, as Dan said - Cydia is being hammered ... still. All you can do it wait and keep trying.

The biggest thing to do is to go to the Changes tab in Cydia and hit the Refresh button on the upper left. That'll make sure that you get the full package download. Once it loads (and finishes with no errors), then your next best bet is to try to get tweaks one at a time.

I've noticed that if I try to do too much as once - which, for now, is to do more than one thing - will cause the errors.

We are probably talking about thousands of people, or more, who are hitting those servers. It's just going to take some time for it to settle down.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts