What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Color of your mini

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What color did you go with? It was a tough decision but I went with black!

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It was tough for me also! I love the silver back of the white, but the black front plate. I ended up going with white, though if I upgrade to the next gen mini whenever it's released, I may try black

Clix Pix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black..... My iPhone 5 and my previous iPads all have been black as well. The black bezel really makes colors "pop," especially when viewing photos.

idbvideo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black - what other colour is there for an ipad???? White is so girly ;-)

Miata GT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After having 2 black iPhones, a black iPod touch, and a black iPad 1 naturally I chose white. ;)

Sendai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you mean "which color"? There's only two, and such a binary choice is hardly difficult to make. Gone are the days when Apple might've considered more variation that just white, black, and aluminum.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What do you mean "which color"? There's only two, and such a binary choice is hardly difficult to make. Gone are the days when Apple might've considered more variation that just white, black, and aluminum.

You don't understand what "which color" means? It's a very simple question. And Apple already has more sku's than most other manufacturers.

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sendai said:

Which color means just that- which color? Black or white?

oleyellabuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White here. I think it looks better and I didn't want to deal with the chipping on the chamfers for the black. Plus, the black one is a fingerprint magnet on the front bezel. Looks disgusting unless you're constantly wiping it.

Most reactions

Latest posts