What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Color of your mini

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OneZeoN said:
Black is my choice

White looks nice but the black looks classy

I agree. Although I have a white iPad which I think looks great, if I were to get an iPad Mini, I would definitely go with the black.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree. Although I have a white iPad which I think looks great, if I were to get an iPad Mini, I would definitely go with the black.

Why is that? Just curious.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
teralpar said:
IMO the black iPad Mini looks very sleek, especially when the screen is turned off. dde09

Ahhh, completely agree as all my devices are black. ;)

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS6 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the white bezel paired with the black case, the contrast would be striking.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
I'd like to see the white bezel paired with the black case, the contrast would be striking.

I'd like to see black and red. They had a red and white iPod touch available and if you buy it a portion of the sale goes to support Africa. If it were black and red I would have bought it in a heartbeat!!! Would have been so cool ;).

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS6 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

lisa22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White. Had all black things in past. Time for a change. Shows less fingerprints, too.

Martinbowden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went for the black 64gb so I never run out of room lol learned from my miss take on last two iPads

amylyn1970

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the white. I've always been partial to white. I have a white iPhone 4S & had a white iPad 2. Shows less fingerprints & is different since most tablets and phones are black.

quadtronix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the white mini a couple days ago... Loving it!! My ipad2 is white but I didn't really have a choice anyway since the Apple store I went to only had white minis in stock. Personally I like both colors...

toj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White. Had all black things in past. Time for a change. Shows less fingerprints, too.

Same here...all black Apple products in the past. Went with the white to help with fingerprints as much as anything else. Loving the white.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts