What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Color of your mini

SoloPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought about white, but figured that only works if you put Hello Kitty stickers on it. I got black, and a black Defender case.

quadtronix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought about white, but figured that only works if you put Hello Kitty stickers on it. I got black, and a black Defender case.

My white mini works fine without the Hello Kitty stickers on it. Hasn't crashed or lagged once since I got it... :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ahowe070

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black by default. They guy went in the back and checked inventory, said they had white in stock. Good, that is the color of my phone. Told him I wanted it, he went to retrieve. Got home and it is BLACK!!! It is too much of a hastle to go back and exchange so I am stuck with black.

Last edited:

jeans94621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a white mini. But I would have taken any color they had because it was so hard founding one. I actually got the last one at my
local Target.

MayThirty1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the black and love it more than anything. Besides the scratching in the back. It's killing me. I use the apple Smart Cover as it is e slimmest and sleekest choice but scratches are inevitable. Black= nicer but more prone to scratches.
As far as fingerprints go, I have a matte anti glare screen protector which works amazingly with preventing fingerprints.

Sent from my 64GB iPad mini using iPF

MayThirty1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the black mini and love everything about it. I will mention that although black is much sleeker, it is much more prone to scratching on the back and bezel o this was no done well on apples part and I'm sure they will be fixing it after the negative complaints with the iPhone five and now the ipad mini.
To all those with the concern about fingerprints on the black ipad, get a mate anti glare screen protector and there is no concern of any fingerprints anyways.

Enjoy. Good luck.

MayThirty1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oleyellabuck said:
White here. I think it looks better and I didn't want to deal with the chipping on the chamfers for the black. Plus, the black one is a fingerprint magnet on the front bezel. Looks disgusting unless you're constantly wiping it.

Get an Anti glare matte screen protector. No fingerprints issue anymore.

wrathchild

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went with the white and silver because it matches my ipod touch 5g.

Tinga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White seems to be so girlish... dunno... i stick to black:rolleyes:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tinga said:
White seems to be so girlish... dunno... i stick to black:rolleyes:

I think white is girly too and I AM a "girl" LOL.

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought a black mini this evening. I drove 30 miles to pick up the last black one at Walmart. The Minis are sold out at nearly all of the Walmarts in my city, except a couple of stores had a few white ones. I prefer the Mini in black.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Grebelly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I prefer white, but my ipad mini is black. (When I bought it, the white ones are in short of supply in that store :(

lowertech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White iPhone, iPad 3 and Mini, after years of black stuff.

Most reactions

Latest posts