What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case, case, and more case questions?

OP
I

iCrush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can help create a new thread and I will stick it will that help?

Col. Bris

I am not looking for a thread, I am looking for a new topic. If you can make that happen, that would be great.

Thanks
iCrush

eolake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
eReaderJoy.com
I've been thinking, though... Cases are very popular, but is there really enough talk about the *rest* of iPad accessories to justify splitting it into two forums?

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You mean there are no cases for these? I'm thinking something made of silicone because these puppies are slippery.

OP
I

iCrush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You mean there are no cases for these? I'm thinking something made of silicone because these puppies are slippery.

There are plenty of cases and bags for the iPad. What I am lobbying for is a discussion group that focuses on cases and bags.

iCrush

BTW, nice looking Blue and Gold Macaw. I had a Blue Throated Macaw for many years. Macaws are great companions.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score

There are plenty of cases and bags for the iPad. What I am lobbying for is a discussion group that focuses on cases and bags.

iCrush

BTW, nice looking Blue and Gold Macaw. I had a Blue Throated Macaw for many years. Macaws are great companions.

Yeah, I saw an ad for cases in the forum so I ordered one. Thanks for the comment about my Macaw, blue throated ones are hard to find.

johnbrock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm brand new but have been looking around a bit, and it seems like "iPad Accessories" is already the cases and bags forum as it looks like over half of the threads are about cases and bags. ICrush, do you mean folks are asking about cases in the other forums and then getting jumped on?

OP
I

iCrush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm brand new but have been looking around a bit, and it seems like "iPad Accessories" is already the cases and bags forum as it looks like over half of the threads are about cases and bags. ICrush, do you mean folks are asking about cases in the other forums and then getting jumped on?

Getting jumped on is only part of it. If in fact the number of posts within this discussion group is about cases, doesn't that warrant the need to break out the cases from the other accessories that are talked about?

iCrush

johnbrock

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Getting jumped on is only part of it. If in fact the number of posts within this discussion group is about cases, doesn't that warrant the need to break out the cases from the other accessories that are talked about?

iCrush

Okay, I understand what you are seeking. I suppose I would be happy either way, but I don't find the threads about chargers and cables distracting when looking to read about cases.

But good luck with your quest!

John

Most reactions

Latest posts