What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case, case, and more case questions?

iCrush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep seeing threads about every kind of case question under the sun and they are posted all over the forum. Some of us give assistance to people that ask for help, while others snap at that as if they were a dog that just pissed on the carpet.

I have pointed this out to the admins of this forum, that there needs to be discussion topic that is just for cases and bags. What needs to be done to get the admins of this forum to listen and create a discussion for the most sought after accessory for a device that has changed our lives in such a meaningful way?

Please join me is requesting a discussion topic for cases and bags, so that we stop beating on members that are just looking for a little help. After all isn't that what this forum is about, helping each other?

iCrush

Last edited:

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the iPad fairly new there will be creating lots of cases and bags. I agree fully.

OP
I

iCrush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the iPad fairly new there will be creating lots of cases and bags. I agree fully.

Thanks for you support Wakawaka. Lets hear from the rest of you. I know you are out there. This thread has been read 89 times and only one person willing to speak up. This is our forum, let the people that run it know what we want...

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can count on that. Choices and competition are always a winning situation for the consumer.

OP
I

iCrush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. I actually found this forum specifically to seek out information about cases and bags.

Eolake

Thanks Eolake, with feed back from people like you and the others we will get the admins to create the need forum topic.

Thanks again,
crush

Most reactions

Latest posts