What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad (3rd Generation) Targus Vuscape case.

dynasty82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a small review on the new Targus Vuscape case for the 3rd generation Ipad.
I love this case! I'm not a fan of the cases that cover up the whole border of the Ipad, so I looked for something that was almost a snap on style case. The Targus Vuscape case was perfect.
The case comes in 5 different colors, I selected to go with the Grey this time around. I had the the Vuscape case on my Ipad 2 as well but that one was a black leather. This case fights the Ipad very well and is also pretty thin. It doesnt add much bulk to the case at all. The front of the cover has a space for a stylus which is handy so i dont have to carry that around separate. Below are some pictures of the case with the new ipad in it. Hope this little bit of info helped you guys a little if your trying to decide on a case. For 44.99 its a great case. They are available online at Amazon.com as well as most Best Buys and other retail stores. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

ipadcase1.jpg
ipadcase2.jpg
ipadcase3.jpg

DiNoise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dude, u must be lucky, I tried gray one from amazon I can't even slide my ipad all the way in, so then I bought leather looking one from best buy, it fits better but the front cover doesn't snap all the way when I close it. And of course both claim to fit new ipad. I'm so irritated, I'm not sure what other case to try now.

Azhepcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the design of that case with the different positions and all but I really wish it didn't have that hole in the back. And now I'm reading that the magnet is in the wrong place and doesn't sleep or wake the iPad too. Does yours work?

DiNoise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Magnetic on/off feature on black vuscape from bestbuy works fine for me, its the fit that bothers me, and I don't like that hole on the back either, so ill try something else.

OP
D

dynasty82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My new iPad was a tight fit in the case but it fits fine and I have no problems with the magnet at all.

Most reactions

Latest posts