What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Connection Kit

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the concept, but I would still get the camera connection kit because it would travel better.

Eeyore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking forward to when your stand comes out iPadOne. As a photographer, I would definitely get one in either CF or SD card and I am sure a lot of other people on the photographers forums would be interested. Try The GetDPI Photography Forums - Powered by vBulletin and see what kind of interest you would get. Most of the folks there are professional photographers, either portrait, wedding, or product photography.

All the best.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad Stand and connector

I am wondering if an SD Card/USB Adapter connected to the iPad through a Female/Female USB Adapter to the Dock Connector USB Cable would work.

Sorry to told you cannot work like this due to some Apple technical restriction

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad Stand SleekGear

Looking forward to when your stand comes out iPadOne. As a photographer, I would definitely get one in either CF or SD card and I am sure a lot of other people on the photographers forums would be interested. Try The GetDPI Photography Forums - Powered by vBulletin and see what kind of interest you would get. Most of the folks there are professional photographers, either portrait, wedding, or product photography.

All the best.

So i think i have to disclose one more function we have in our stand

Swivel%20Dock%20v6%20Front%20View%20with%20iPad%20Horizontal.jpg

He can be connected, charging and synchronize in the two position and last point he use the Apple original cable

And of course last small details :D

Swivel%20Dock%20v6%20Back%20View%203.jpg

I hope you all of you enjoy our job

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad stand SleekGear

Nice work IpadOne!:)

You must be proud!

Thanks a lot, but in fact we have many other useful tool will come out at the launch .... i will keep update our community at right moment

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPadone...

If Apple keeps BS'n with the information about their camera connection kit...I'm going after yours! It is just plain bizarre & either arrogant,ignorant or just plain laughable that there is literally "no word" from anyone at Apple about the availability of the camera kit.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad stand SleekGear

IPadone...

If Apple keeps BS'n with the information about their camera connection kit...I'm going after yours! It is just plain bizarre & either arrogant,ignorant or just plain laughable that there is literally "no word" from anyone at Apple about the availability of the camera kit.

I admit, they should give a reason to their future customer, but if they have a problem it's not so good to publish it (stock market), or they simply wait to have enough demand on it for manufacture it

Isaac, my stand and connection is more made for home and office use than the Apple dongle this is for be used on the move, we will have some accessories like this in the near future, but more adapted at the user needing

Eeyore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IpadOne, your stand is amazing! Once your site is online, I will recommend my friends at the other forums to visit it! Wonderful job!

All the best!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad stand SleekGear

IpadOne, your stand is amazing! Once your site is online, I will recommend my friends at the other forums to visit it! Wonderful job!

All the best!

Eeyore thank's a lot for you're comment, i can promise you lot of other good surprise will wait you for the first day's and many more will come out 15 days later

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score

All the best!

Eeyore thank's a lot for you're comment, i can promise you lot of other good surprise will wait you for the first day's and many more will come out 15 days later

The more I think about this thread the more I am hoping that the dongle will in the package with the iPad.

10 days from now there is going to be such a deluge of info on this gadget that you will not be able to keep up and there are going to be some big surprises hopefully mostly good ones.

And we get to read about it on our iPads.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sleek Connection kit

All the best!

The more I think about this thread the more I am hoping that the dongle will in the package with the iPad.

10 days from now there is going to be such a deluge of info on this gadget that you will not be able to keep up and there are going to be some big surprises hopefully mostly good ones.

And we get to read about it on our iPads.

As they have not notice in what '' in the box'' i doubts they will provide it but who know ....

Most reactions